Atelier Meruru for US and EU - Spring 2012

thinking about it further...

Rorona was Totori's teacher and Totori is Meruru's teacher... Totori will be all grown up and Rorona will be a crazy old lady, lol... I hope we will see cameos of the original folks from Rorona like we do in Totori... all of the original cast hanging out at Tiffany's Sundries shop soaking their feet and talking about the good ol days...

I still wish there wasn't any time constraints though... i like to take my time in RPGs and do things MY way... but still these are great games for those of us who love the NISA/Gust titles

Rorona was Totori's teacher and Totori is Meruru's teacher... Totori will be all grown up and Rorona will be a crazy old lady, lol... I hope we will see cameos of the original folks from Rorona like we do in Totori... all of the original cast hanging out at Tiffany's Sundries shop soaking their feet and talking about the good ol days...

I still wish there wasn't any time constraints though... i like to take my time in RPGs and do things MY way... but still these are great games for those of us who love the NISA/Gust titles

i bought totori but didnt play it yet does it also have time constraint like in Rorona o_O

Rorona will be

a child

in Atelier Meruru, because of

Meruru mess up in Alchemy and turn Rorona into a child

Also, you see Totori 5-10 Year later in Mimi and Gino ending (think also Sterk)

• Like 1

Rorona will be

a child

in Atelier Meruru, because of

Meruru mess up in Alchemy and turn Rorona into a child

Also, you see Totori 5-10 Year later in Mimi and Gino ending (think also Sterk)

oh wow, i haven't read anything on Meruru so i had no idea, lol... thats cool though... I will be able to see those endings when i finish Totori but like other people i have WAY too many games and its hard to pick just one right now because there are just some great ones out right now...

• 2 months later...

i finished Rorona once but all the endings are such a pain ... i wish we didnt restart at lvl 1 and no equip sniff.

its funny because i hear that its easy to do but i keep having such a hard time... i have read on multiple trophy guides that "you have plenty of time" but i feel like there isn't enough time to do what i want to do... even when i follow a guide step-by-step i mess up somehow...

Im sure i will try again later but its frustrating for sure :(

i finished Rorona once but all the endings are such a pain ... i wish we didnt restart at lvl 1 and no equip sniff.

If you prepare at the end of your first playthrough, subsuquent playthroughs are a breeze. You do get to carry a few things over, and having a pile of cash makes it easy enough to simply purchase most of what you need to pass your quarterly assignments. Being able to knock those requirements off in a day or three leaves you the rest of the time to adventure and handle all the other stuff that needs doing.

If you have a guide in front of you with the requirements for all the other endings, they're easy to knock off if you create a couple of branching saves (one at the start of Year 3, one at the start of the final assignment) to work from. I knocked off virtually all the endings in one night of playing.... the only pain in the butt was watching the credits and listening to that aggravating music umpteen times in a single sitting.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...