What counts as a 1st place - Track Star

Nitro

Hey everyone,

Just wanting to know - if my squad gets 1st place, but I'm not 1st across the line, does this count toward Track Star even though it shows 1st place medal for my squad?

Or do I need to make sure I'm 1st across the line regardless?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Hey everyone,

Just wanting to know - if my squad gets 1st place, but I'm not 1st across the line, does this count toward Track Star even though it shows 1st place medal for my squad?

Or do I need to make sure I'm 1st across the line regardless?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately not. You need to be the one to cross the line first regardless of your squad mates position.

Like @timpurnat mentioned, sometimes squad wins don't count, even if you do come first, and winning the final round doesn't count either.

Edited by SP71Q
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, SP71Q said:

Unfortunately not. You need to be the one to cross the line first regardless of your squad mates position.

Like @timpurnat mentioned, sometimes squad wins don't count, even if you do come first, and winning the final round doesn't count either.

Pretty much this which is why I gave up on it. Race wins in squads only seem to count if you personally get first and your entire team gets first place. Let me explain:

I got 5 race wins in squads mode... Trophy didn't pop (had 1 win prior). However, I was able to get the taunting trophy before winning a race ONLY when I was able to taunt before winning AND my team got first so I think if your team gets first and you get first personally, it still counts in squads. However, others have told me they don't count at all in squads so maybe it's just specific to the taunting trophy, but that would be.... Odd.

• Like 1

Only main show races count for it and race events like tip toe and slim climb etc. 4 or 2 squad shows doesn’t count for it at all. Even if your were the first person to cross the line in your squad and the entire server. It will give you gold medal for first place but unfortunately it won’t count towards the track stat trophy.