Servers to close in August

8 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Just so info is on this thread as well. I confirmed different regions on my alts for delisting.

Currently it's not available in these Regional Stores. North America (US and Canada), Great Britain (Britain, Scotland, and North Ireland), Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), Germany, Hong Kong and Japan.

I've tested Korean & Mainland China PSN stores, no dice. 

• Like 1

Damn, feels like this game just came out. I downloaded it like, late last year? Deleted it, but wondering if it’s still in my library. As a metalhead, I do appreciate those trophy titles. But since it’s already delisted, I’m afraid to start it. I’m worried the servers could close down earlier than announced. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

3 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Damn, feels like this game just came out. I downloaded it like, late last year? Deleted it, but wondering if it’s still in my library. As a metalhead, I do appreciate those trophy titles. But since it’s already delisted, I’m afraid to start it. I’m worried the servers could close down earlier than announced. 

The server will not close early, please read the official shutdown announcement. Also, it is very simple and easy to complete the ?.

There is a lot of people looking for this game but no luck because of the early delisting.

2 hours ago, kevao97 said:

The server will not close early, please read the official shutdown announcement. Also, it is very simple and easy to complete the 1f4af.png.

There is a lot of people looking for this game but no luck because of the early delisting.

Thanks for the info, the announcement does look pretty solid. Since I found it still in my library and downloadable, and since the file size isn’t massive (13.667 GB for anyone wondering) I think I might go for it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

No its still there in the Download list, checked Website and ps4 store (for me)

game disappaeared from download list for me, i never downloaded it before but another friend downloaded it and deleted it, now he wanted to redwownload it but its not there, he even has the trophy set but no game...wth

• Like 1

This game don't show up on PS5 library only on PS4 library. Don't know the reason i checked 3 times and i can't find on PS5. Try to look on PS4.

On 21/05/2022 at 2:37 PM, Winterglemm said:

game disappaeared from download list for me, i never downloaded it before but another friend downloaded it and deleted it, now he wanted to redwownload it but its not there, he even has the trophy set but no game...wth

12 minutes ago, DoomOfNightmare said:

Why isn't this game available anymore? Right now, for a reasonable discount, the game, which looks really funny, would have had the biggest player hype from Trophiehunter, more than at the release. :D

the game was delisted because the servers are closing, it's a free to play game

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 10:44 AM, DoomOfNightmare said:

Why isn't this game available anymore? Right now, for a reasonable discount, the game, which looks really funny, would have had the biggest player hype from Trophiehunter, more than at the release. :D

It was free. I have a habit of “purchasing” pretty much every FTP game I come across that looks even vaguely interesting. Sometimes said habit has its benefits. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...