Region?

HuntingFever

37 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Does anyone know what region this new stack is for? I've had a quick look around the net but came up empty :(.

Well, I took 2 seconds to look and saw that the original game was released in 2017 in NA and EU.  And with the NA version already having a trophy list, I would assume this would be an EU stack.

5 minutes ago, jrod2510 said:

Well, I took 2 seconds to look and saw that the original game was released in 2017 in NA and EU.  And with the NA version already having a trophy list, I would assume this would be an EU stack.

I thought the EU and NA versions shared the original list?

37 minutes ago, jrod2510 said:

Well, I took 2 second to look and saw that nobody from EU plat achievers was complaining that their game is not syncing the trophy list. Or everybody bought it on NA  account according to your post.

So No - you are rather wrong.

Edited by Smashero

19 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Well, I took 2 second to look and saw that nobody from EU plat achievers was complaining that their game is not syncing the trophy list. Or everybody bought it on NA  account according to your post.

So No - you are rather wrong.

Is it possible this is a previously non-syncing Asia stack?