Fall Guys going on PS5 and free to play on June 21

No trophies auto-popping for any of you guys? Bloody hell…

Look’s like the NA PS4 “Epic Games” release version is going to be my 250th platinum. Well that’s just bittersweet.

Edited by TurningRedEye

In terms of trophy, this game is really a cancer. A nearly impossible trophy (too random even for the best players in the world) that 99.999% of people got by boosting/glitching, 3 or 4 differents stacks that autopop just on ps4, and now another stack on ps5 that will probably autopop in the future once when they realize some players/clients are upset that it currently doesn't. It's like rewarding you with 5 plats for boosting ... That's definitely not for me. Just my opinion, no need to call the manager on me Karen.

I remember dozens of years ago, there was that Simpsons game on xbox 360 giving you an achievement for putting the CD in the console and people on x360a were debating that this was dumb asf, but nowadays stacking feels like just the same.

• Like 1

A few points for anyone who wants to give it a shot now that it's free.

-They changed the whole currency system, kudos (the one you used to get for playing) is only avaliable on challanges, the battle pass and the events and they barely give you any. You get 600 total for the event this week (there aren't events every week btw), the pass gives you 2600 total and the challanges aren't any better. Considering a Common color alone costs 1000 it'll take you ages to buy 50 items.

-Everything rare or above seems to have become showbuck, paid currency, only so you'll have to spend money for the equip rare/legendary only trophies either via the battle pass (this seasons pass only has a legendary upper/lower) or just buying stuff from the shop.

-For Low Baller: they removed team games from solo show and it took me two hours to get two team games on squads for the event today, your best bet is waiting for Golden Goal Challange to appear (July 4-6 unless they change it before then, you can follow which shows are coming here: https://fallguys-db.pages.dev/upcoming_shows)

-I have over 300 solo wins over the last 3 months and I still haven't gotten a main show Infallible (best was 4 in a row), you'll either have to wait for Sweet Thieves to reappear or get people good at the game to squad up with you (preferably in a low pop server relatively close to you; India and Middle East for Europe etc)

Overall I really wouldn't suggest completionists to go for it. It's a really fun game made by an incompetent company now bought by Epic. They'll probably adjust the currency stuff again eventually but it really is not worth the hassle if you aren't enjoying the game especially since the rarity is this high right now.

Edited by loonyballoon41
  • Like 2