Blue Sun DLC coming July 12

Vern3r0z

Cool, I quite liked this atmospheric little game, allot actually.

• Travel to the Blue Sun parallel dimension to experience a new layer of story that reveals the one true cause of the Merge cataclysm
  • Three new sprawling areas explore and die in, expanding the interconnected level design
  • A ton of new armors, characters, and bosses
  • New “contract” system
  • Dual wield weapons
  • A variety of quality-of-life improvements designed alongside the Hellpoint player community, like stat respec and inventory management

8 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

Cool, I quite liked this atmospheric little game, allot actually.

• Travel to the Blue Sun parallel dimension to experience a new layer of story that reveals the one true cause of the Merge cataclysm
  • Three new sprawling areas explore and die in, expanding the interconnected level design
  • A ton of new armors, characters, and bosses
  • New “contract” system
  • Dual wield weapons
  • A variety of quality-of-life improvements designed alongside the Hellpoint player community, like stat respec and inventory management

It was an okay game, but ran like ass on the ps4. Hella buggy too.

23 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

It was an okay game, but ran like ass on the ps4. Hella buggy too.

standard ps4 yeh. but ps4 pro was ok. they just made a terrible design decision, to enable vsync which didn't work properly, was broken.. all you do is turn it off and it unlocks the frame rate to a stable 40 fps.

25 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

standard ps4 yeh. but ps4 pro was ok. they just made a terrible design decision, to enable vsync which didn't work properly, was broken.. all you do is turn it off and it unlocks the frame rate to a stable 40 fps.

yeah i noticed that at the end of my playthrough.

• 1 month later...

the game had potencial but it needed more work to shine i hope that the quality-of-life improvements are substancial to make the game better

On 24/6/2022 at 8:40 PM, GardenOfSouls said:

Anybody know the price or if its free update?

i also want to know about this if its payed i hope it not more than 10 to 15 euros

On 1.7.2022 at 3:19 AM, A210221100 said:

the game had potencial but it needed more work to shine i hope that the quality-of-life improvements are substancial to make the game better

i also want to know about this if its payed i hope it not more than 10 to 15 euros

i think it costs money

• 2 weeks later...