Is there a trophy guide in progress?

kidson2004

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/8/2022 at 8:16 PM, Colin said:

Eh it's pretty straightforward @ITALUKE i can help you if you want, but i'm going on vacation from saturday till friday so it may have to wait, or the next 2 days

Sorry I saw the message only now. Any help is well appreciated, but I haven't got the palt yet

• 2 months later...

There are guides elsewhere, but here's what I did and it felt like it sped things up. Use four controllers because it looked like any player that gets the award gives the primary the trophy. Also, in settings you can turn off events and put Community Chest spawn to fast. If you give three of the players a head start(like have them buy 4 properties each), then have the last place player start going for the chests. The player in last place appeared to get better odds for the things needed for Auctioneer and Trade Union. This could be RNG, but maybe others can confirm when they give it a try. If going for Auctioneer for example, do not use any other card...just focus on that one card. I think this gives less chance for other awards coming up in it's place.

Cheers

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

• 3 weeks later...

I've just created and submitted a guide for review. It's my first ever attempt at a guide and I don't even have the platinum itself, but I think it's pretty good and I've compiled information from various places. Made a few of you contributors as well so if it gets approved then you may edit to your heart's content.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/2/2023 at 9:08 AM, snakebit10 said:

Any trophy I wasn't sure about what was needed I goggled the trophy by name and found what I needed online. Some of them were random, because I felt I met the requirement several times before the trophy popped.

This is the most annoying part. I'm down to 1 last trophy but the game just refuses to give out the bonus. It'll keep shoving the same shit I already have. What evil trophy list lol.