Im about to give up with this shitty plat

RaulRU30

Im a fan of wrestling games, but man, this fkin game is making me hate them, the MyFaction grind is ridiculous, at this point im not enjoying the game anymore, but im only one achievent away from the plat so i cant give up, fuck.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RaulRU30 said:

Im a fan of wrestling games, but man, this fkin game is making me hate them, the MyFaction grind is ridiculous, at this point im not enjoying the game anymore, but im only one achievent away from the plat so i cant give up, fuck.

TBH i quite enjoyed the plat journey of 2k19, the grind was on MyCareer mode, which was the best mode of the game, here is quite the opposite.

13 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Whoever makes sport and fighting game trophy lists has grind fetish

100% agree

I wanted to go for this Platinum as well.  But I've been going at the stupid MyFaction modes slowly.  Too often I am fighting with Characters I don't want to and it kills my mood.  Some may call that petty, but it bothers me after a while. 

And this is why I have used easy platinums to make up for these kind of stupid artificial grinds for platinums in a predatory modes for the "ones that got away" haha.

Edited by NxtDoc
Correction

If you are talking about the 100 wins in myfaction I've found out submission wins is the go I've been using Stone Cold and after I do his Lou thez press and stunner and go for his front submission which is the million dollar dream its much easier. I would win in under 3 minutes and get about 20-30 matches done a night doing this. Good luck and hopefully this helps

• Like 3

2 hours ago, spencertopia said:

If you are talking about the 100 wins in myfaction I've found out submission wins is the go I've been using Stone Cold and after I do his Lou thez press and stunner and go for his front submission which is the million dollar dream its much easier. I would win in under 3 minutes and get about 20-30 matches done a night doing this. Good luck and hopefully this helps

Nope, the problem are the proving grounds matches, you must finish all the matches in legendary difficulty in order to have enough tokens to be able to buy diamond characters, ive been playing this mode like 5 hours every day for two weeks and i barely have 60% of the matches completed, actually the faction wars are the easy grind

3 hours ago, RaulRU30 said:

Nope, the problem are the proving grounds matches, you must finish all the matches in legendary difficulty in order to have enough tokens to be able to buy diamond characters, ive been playing this mode like 5 hours every day for two weeks and i barely have 60% of the matches completed, actually the faction wars are the easy grind

Incorrect. The Diamond cards are really a non-issue at this point.  You should already have 3 diamonds from Faction Wars and a lot of coins.  Just buy the DX packs and you’ll have 2 Diamond consumables (they count) in no time - you can thank me later, lol.

The longest part of the grind is 200 stars in Proving Grounds but it sounds like you already have that.

4 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Incorrect. The Diamond cards are really a non-issue at this point.  You should already have 3 diamonds from Faction Wars and a lot of coins.  Just buy the DX packs and you’ll have 2 Diamond consumables (they count) in no time - you can thank me later, lol.

The longest part of the grind is 200 stars in Proving Grounds but it sounds like you already have that.

Oh, i didnt knew that, that DX pack just came yesterday, so thats new, but anyway, at this point im closer to complete all proving grounds in legendary than playing 350 faction wars matches.

Besides, i dont know if its just me but i have to go to the main menu and load MyFaction again after a faction war match, otherwise it gives me an error saying that the myfaction servers are busy or something like that, which makes that gring even more boring and frustrating

26 minutes ago, RaulRU30 said:

Oh, i didnt knew that, that DX pack just came yesterday, so thats new, but anyway, at this point im closer to complete all proving grounds in legendary than playing 350 faction wars matches.

Besides, i dont know if its just me but i have to go to the main menu and load MyFaction again after a faction war match, otherwise it gives me an error saying that the myfaction servers are busy or something like that, which makes that gring even more boring and frustrating

That’s because after an early update the devs soft locked speeding through any my faction match (proving grounds, towers, and faction wars all included).

basically it’s about 2 minutes between you starting a match, and being able to start the next match. The ruby asuka method could win matches in less than 30 seconds. I tested this by speeding through the other modes matches and found the same soft lock.

so at the fastest you can do a match every about 2 minutes (with loading).

and with the those DX packs even DUPLICATE cosmetic diamond items count for the challenge. I got 5 (3 of them duplicates) and popped the challenge without owning a diamond superstar. 

14 minutes ago, KaosGames1226 said:

That’s because after an early update the devs soft locked speeding through any my faction match (proving grounds, towers, and faction wars all included).

basically it’s about 2 minutes between you starting a match, and being able to start the next match. The ruby asuka method could win matches in less than 30 seconds. I tested this by speeding through the other modes matches and found the same soft lock.

so at the fastest you can do a match every about 2 minutes (with loading).

and with the those DX packs even DUPLICATE cosmetic diamond items count for the challenge. I got 5 (3 of them duplicates) and popped the challenge without owning a diamond superstar. 

Oh, that sucks, so 2 minutes of waiting + 1 minute of loading screen + 30 secs of match, at that point i prefer playing proving grounds, at least that mode is slightly more enjoyable than grinding doing the exact same thing 500 times

• 5 weeks later...

My problem with MyFaction isn't necessarily "the grind". Its two things:

1. MyFaction is misleading. That name gives you the impression you are putting a stable together & have storylines against other stables.

2. When buying a pack of cards, there is a BIG possibility that you will get card duplicates that are not classified as consumable. This is incredibly frustrating when you buy a pack, trying to get that last card in a set & all you get are duplicates. Early on, I bought points to buy packs, but have put a stop to that. So now, I just grind for the points.

My goal in playing the MyFaction mode is just trying to unlock the all lifetime achievements trophy. I only have about 7 more to complete. 

• 4 months later...