Time required to do all online trophies?

I just want to say that because of multiple people required to even start a public session (which is required to gain XP for level 50), this is going to be hectic for anyone reading this who still needs the online trophies. 

Expect around 10 to 15 hours of multiplayer boosting, which will likely be more depending on how long you sit in that multiplayer menu. 

If you have free multiplayer DLC installed, be sure to turn it OFF in the options menu. I couldn’t join lobbies because the host had DLC installed which the game will automatically detect and prevent you from joining. 

Best of luck everyone. It will NOT be easy to get all the online trophies from here on out.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jhante_Brown said:

Could you please share the boosting method?

Sure, taken from the pstrophies guide:

"Select Alliance and you will be split into three groups of two. Find an area to meet try to avoid crowded areas and try to avoid roof tops as stunned bodies have a tendency to fall off. Once you've met in the middle split into two groups of three one from each pair in a group then just stun. Keep stunning and repeating this method and you should rack up around 10,000 points every 8 minutes."

From what I remember in my session, we would just alternate stunning/getting stuns. So person A stuns B, B stuns C, C stuns A ad naseum.

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 8:04 AM, TheRedMaverick said:

Sure, taken from the pstrophies guide:

"Select Alliance and you will be split into three groups of two. Find an area to meet try to avoid crowded areas and try to avoid roof tops as stunned bodies have a tendency to fall off. Once you've met in the middle split into two groups of three one from each pair in a group then just stun. Keep stunning and repeating this method and you should rack up around 10,000 points every 8 minutes."

From what I remember in my session, we would just alternate stunning/getting stuns. So person A stuns B, B stuns C, C stuns A ad naseum.

Thank you very very much. I am grateful for your reply. I will surely try this if I am able to find a boosting session that agrees to help me out. Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...