PS4 Import Warning - Locks Out PS5 Trophies

nickmangan

Lucky I saw this, I tried to import my save as well but got error code -1 so I got saved by their own bug haha.

It seems this PS5 update has come with bugs and issues such as Adaptive Triggers not working.....which is literally one of their selling points in the trailer ?

Thanks for this warning, luckily I was just a couple of hours in when I noticed your post, and like you all my trophies were ticked too.

I've deleted all data and restarted the game and trophies are popping as expected. Thanks muchly.

9 minutes ago, Anke said:

Thanks for this warning, luckily I was just a couple of hours in when I noticed your post, and like you all my trophies were ticked too.

I've deleted all data and restarted the game and trophies are popping as expected. Thanks muchly.

Happy to help!

As much as I do love this game - it's frustrating that after 2 years the devs still don't seem to be able to release updates without bugs or just seemingly obvious issues!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craig_obviously said:

I wasn't a fan of the watered down physics...

I love this game and have also platted Mudrunner but the physics in this game was the biggest hurdle. It comes across as very random and in some circumstances very broke.

• 1 year later...

It’s a little late, but I just booted SnowRunner up to find all my PS5 save data was wiped for some reason. So I decided to import my PS4 data. 

Seems to be tracking fine.. and I have already unlocked all of the same trophies I have on the PS4 version, on the PS5 version.

So I am assuming the issue is just that when you transfer, anything that’s 100% does not trigger the trophy.. but if you had not finished one, then you can continue working towards it. 

So if you were 95% through on PS4, that 95% carries to PS5, and then you need to get the last 5% for it to unlock..obviously anything that’s already completed 100% cannot be worked towards.

So transferring will be fine for anyone who has not completed everything. It does not lock you out of all trophies, only the ones you have already completed, so providing you either come back to do them, or do those first then transfer your data, there should not be an issue

Edited by GizMo_The_Great