Treasure Trove is still working in 2022

shai_sr12345

So I was having a hard time with this Trophy & didn't know what to do but finally managed to get it.

For anyone that have hard time you need to search for special silver-Gray Strongbox ONLY (Also needed be Only With the Shield Logo) that are hidden in Some of the Game Map. (DNA Blue Shield Strongbox ARE NOT COUNTING AT ALL)

The Best Area is/was the Day's Of The Remains (Forest Area) & saying WAS because if I am remember when some recent patch was added I was welcomed with Some Cinematic Cutscenes & didn't have that mission Anymore.

If the mission doesn't Appear to you

You have some ALTERNATIVE Areas for it.

The 2 Areas that was remembering are: Our Town & The Stark Reality

Hope it's helping someone that is stuck on that trophy because if you don't know hot the cache & the secret bunkers looks like & where are located you will have hard time with this (and the guide here & some YouTube guide are not straith forward)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot for mentioning this. Did it matter which campaign you were in when you accessed the mission / opened the caches? 

Working on this now and just crossing my fingers it’s not bugged at this point. 

EDIT: It worked! I do feel like I did more caches prior to grinding our “Days of the Remains”, but in any case I think I did another near 50 and it popped. I even switched campaigns (Avengers Initiative to Taking Aim) and that didn’t seem to be an issue. Great excuse to upgrade my gear for Iron Man and Thor along the way. 

Edited by Rhixcs
I got the trophy

Returning player here attempting to Plat after not playing since release. Correct me if im wrong but I've come across numerous caches with the shield logo on them out in the wild or during missions. Do these count for the trophy? Or do they have to be specifically ones found within vaults? 

I specifically come across at least 3 doing the cosmic threat sector within the city. Can't remember the name of the mission but the image is of kamala on the left side of the picture and it's within the eastern seaboard area at the very top. 

I've seen conflicting things about what actually counts and don't know what information is outdated. I've only started playing again within the past 3 or 4 days. 

• Like 1

On 2022/8/2 at 0:09 PM, RuggedProGaming said:

Returning player here attempting to Plat after not playing since release. Correct me if im wrong but I've come across numerous caches with the shield logo on them out in the wild or during missions. Do these count for the trophy? Or do they have to be specifically ones found within vaults? 

I specifically come across at least 3 doing the cosmic threat sector within the city. Can't remember the name of the mission but the image is of kamala on the left side of the picture and it's within the eastern seaboard area at the very top. 

I've seen conflicting things about what actually counts and don't know what information is outdated. I've only started playing again within the past 3 or 4 days. 

I cannot say for 100% certainty, but based on my experience, the ones in the Vault May not actually count. Perhaps only the ones in the wild count, but for me I specifically farmed caches inside underground areas (but NOT vaults). You could try farming “Our Town” and “Stark Realities” suggested by OP, I’m hoping that’s the alternative if you already cleared “Days of the Remains”. 

11 hours ago, Rhixcs said:

I cannot say for 100% certainty, but based on my experience, the ones in the Vault May not actually count. Perhaps only the ones in the wild count, but for me I specifically farmed caches inside underground areas (but NOT vaults). You could try farming “Our Town” and “Stark Realities” suggested by OP, I’m hoping that’s the alternative if you already cleared “Days of the Remains”. 

Yeah I cleared day of remains already unfortunately and now it's gone. Going to track stark realities now. 

18 hours ago, Rhixcs said:

So I got the trophy to pop. Looks like Vault caches don't count. I farmed them on Stark Realities. I did 10 before the Thursday update and some more afterwards, when I hit 47 the trophy popped. I remember collecting a few during other missions. But I definitely had about 30 or so Vault caches so they don't seem to count. Also good to see the Thursday update didn't restart the count for me. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is the major drag of this game. Every time they update, they break their trophies. Back when I earned my Platinum and wrote a guide for the game, all strongbox with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo BESIDES the blue ones that required DNA to open, counted towards the 50. It seems the latest update or at least some update after Patch 1.27 has caused an issue. I appreciate the info and I will get my guide updated accordingly soonest.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hulsinator1 said:

Just tried this, hour half straight 52 collected, hasn't dropped yet, not sure what to do now, any ideas.  Played 'Enter the avengers' collected 2 per run plus 1 prisoner and quit to Quinjet and repeated.  Bonus helped power up a level 5 character 

Game is buggy. A lot of people usually have to go beyond the number needed. Also, it sounds like not every chest applies, so it could mean the ones in 'Enter the Avengers' don't count at worst or maybe only one of the the two count. Keep trying or go to other maps and find other chests to open is the best advice I can give.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Game is buggy. A lot of people usually have to go beyond the number needed. Also, it sounds like not every chest applies, so it could mean the ones in 'Enter the Avengers' don't count at worst or maybe only one of the the two count. Keep trying or go to other maps and find other chests to open is the best advice I can give.

Thanks think you might be right about the 2 count, so going to count each run as 1 and grind some more and try Stark Realities and a few others just to be sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hulsinator1 said:

Thanks think you might be right about the 2 count, so going to count each run as 1 and grind some more and try Stark Realities and a few others just to be sure

It's the best you can do. The game has had problems with the trophies since Day One. Keep working at it and let me know when the Trophy pops, your numbers, and which map you used. I want to update my guide.

4 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

It's the best you can do. The game has had problems with the trophies since Day One. Keep working at it and let me know when the Trophy pops, your numbers, and which map you used. I want to update my guide.

So whilst the chest in Enter The Avengers is the same to Stark Realities the indicating icon is different.  Finally got this trophy.  Powered up to over 100 on my 1st Avenger as well as 3-4 other chests in area so that was useful.  Thanks for the tip on Stark Realities.

Edited by Hulsinator1

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/09/2022 at 2:39 AM, rk325 said:

Just got this trophy on the PS4. Keep playing Stark Realities. 

Hey man, I’m having a ton of issues with this trophy and I was wondering if you could help, hasn’t the Stark Realities mission changed now? So it’s no longer one of the underground bunkers? If so is there a bunker later in the level, this is my last trophy and I’ve been stuck since they updated in August any advice would be hugely appreciated 

10 hours ago, CTID22 said:

Hey man, I’m having a ton of issues with this trophy and I was wondering if you could help, hasn’t the Stark Realities mission changed now? So it’s no longer one of the underground bunkers? If so is there a bunker later in the level, this is my last trophy and I’ve been stuck since they updated in August any advice would be hugely appreciated 

Truthfully, that mission has always been there when I try to play. Either that Stark realities, or the other versions, I.e. vibranium version or red room version or one of those special iterations. 

10 hours ago, rk325 said:

Truthfully, that mission has always been there when I try to play. Either that Stark realities, or the other versions, I.e. vibranium version or red room version or one of those special iterations. 

Thanks for replying man, I also still have stark realities but it’s no longer the one where you follow the beeping to an underground bunker that I’ve seen in videos, now I start and there’s an objective diamond, I fly over to it and there’s some HVT’s, Is there another box later in the mission I’m unaware of?

20 hours ago, rk325 said:

Mateeeeeeeee, you are a life saver, I’ve been thinking I couldn’t do this one remaining trophy for like a month, I started doing the stark realities the day of an update and because I didn’t instantly get the tracker I thought they’d changed the mission, you’re comment made me go back so thank you for this. For anyone who’s a fool like me, do stark realities, bear left on the map and eventually the tracker appears. Happy hunting

Can confirm the method above.

I was running Stark Realities (Threat Sector) in Pacific Northwest.

If you keep to the left side of the level, a radar will show up leading you to the underground bunker with SHIELD cache. After you collect it, you can press Options button and Return to Quinjet, and start the mission again. You don't have to finish it.

If you still care about playing the game and raising your power level - this is a good method to get your heroes up to PL140 and collect some comics that provide bonuses (each SHIELD cache has a comic). At the beginning of the level one of the platforms has a bronze strongbox, another one can be found on your way to the bunker on the left side of the screen. With the additional bronze box in the bunker, I was doing 4 boxes each run, so you can raise your Power Level pretty quickly. I was running with Spidey and Mighty Thor - obviously flying characters will be best since they can get to the bunker quickly.

Good luck!

• Like 4

On 9/26/2022 at 3:49 PM, CTID22 said:

Mateeeeeeeee, you are a life saver, I’ve been thinking I couldn’t do this one remaining trophy for like a month, I started doing the stark realities the day of an update and because I didn’t instantly get the tracker I thought they’d changed the mission, you’re comment made me go back so thank you for this. For anyone who’s a fool like me, do stark realities, bear left on the map and eventually the tracker appears. Happy hunting

Glad I can help.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/10/2023 at 7:48 PM, KriiuZ said:

Got treasure trove today. 10/03/2023. I did the method said above and did it for like 40 times so it seems there is only one sort of chest that is working cuz tried ..and we're back like 30 times and nothing popped but then on Stark realities it did.

Where: Pacific Northwest
Which map: Stark Realities

How to do it: Follow the left side until the radar is showing, follow the radar to open the bunker, go down and open the chest with a marker, go back to quinjet with options and triangle and repeat.

I just got my treasure trove trophy. The date is 25/4/2023 and game version is 2.8.2(latest and last version). I got it using this method so I can confirm it works. However, I always waited a few seconds and sometimes got out the bunker till the save icon in the bottom left appeared. I don't know if this affected anything, but I just did it to be sure.

Edited by DonHaythem
  • Like 1

I got Treasure Trove in March of 2023 using the bunker in the mission Our Town, so thats an option as well.  I used Our Town because of the prisoner thats available on the way to the bunker so I was working on both trophies at once.  Spawn in, run right along the maps edge, the prisoner is in the parking lot, then continuing right you'll find a cave and the bunker is at the bottom of the cave.  Only the silver chest with the shield symbol counts for this trophy.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Man I was using the comics to track how many strongboxes I had opened using the method listed above, but it quit counting at like 22 or 32 I can't remember.  Just got completely stuck at 32.  Anyway I transferred my save from my PS5 to my PS4 to play it offline while I do Gran Turismo on PS5, and saw that the save was actually right before I started the grind, so I guess I hadn't fully synced it, but that was fine I decided to start over and sure enough, this time it counted all the way up to 40 just fine...and then stopped. So I tried doing a bunch of things, did a vault, came back and did a few strongboxes again and checked and it was at 42, and now it just will not budge.

So weird. Has anyone else had comics just stop collecting?

Because the weirdest part is that it says I am getting a comic every single time, but it doesn't add to the counter at all. But it does keep the artifacts. So idk and I'm kind of worried it's not fully counting the boxes if I somehow glitched the comic counter more than once.  It's possible I'm very close so I'm going to keep grinding, but if it doesn't happen idk what to do.  I've just been using Thor but switching to Iron Man didn't help.

EDIT: okay so it did finally pop. Still annoying that my comics won't go up though. Anyone know why? It says I'm picking up comics every time I open the chest but it won't actually increase the comic count.

Edited by Chettlar