Nerve wrecking problem

Mandic232

I bought my vita a month ago and my battery life is getting worse, i got 2 hours to 50 percent battery while playing all stars battle royale online ,the problem is i live in goddamn Serbia ,once the battery dies i can just throw away my vita ,no sony center anywhere near and the whole 350 euros go to waste 

I jut dont get it how some ppl get 6 hrs of gameplay with custom settings , when i never got more than five in airplane mode lowest brightnes sound off 

The more graphically intense the game is it seems I get less life out of my Vita. There have been times where I've gotten around 8-10 hours before I had to recharge my Vita but lately while I've been playing Killzone it seems 4 or 5 is all she wrote. 

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still having problems, I highly recommend looking into buying the Nyko Power Grip. It doubles the Vita's power supply, and feels damn comfortable during longer play sessions. It also fits snug as a bug. When I purchased mine off of Amazon it was relatively cheap, however with living in Serbia I'am not sure how the price will fluctuate. I imagine you might have to use Amazon UK or something, but nevertheless just look into it and if you decide on purchasing it you won't be disappointed. I wasn't. 

If you're still having problems, I highly recommend looking into buying the Nyko Power Grip. It doubles the Vita's power supply, and feels damn comfortable during longer play sessions. It also fits snug as a bug. When I purchased mine off of Amazon it was relatively cheap, however with living in Serbia I'am not sure how the price will fluctuate. I imagine you might have to use Amazon UK or something, but nevertheless just look into it and if you decide on purchasing it you won't be disappointed. I wasn't. 

That's a solid suggestion, although I personally find the Power Grip to be somewhat cumbersome and uncomfortable. I use the PDP trigger grips attachment instead, but it doesn't have an on-board battery. 

Alternatively, Sony has an official battery pack called the Portable Charger that recharges your Vita when connected. The only caveat is you need to use the official Vita charger to charge it too - it won't work with third-party chargers.

There are also USB adaptors you can purchase for a few bucks on Amazon that enable the Vita to be charged using any USB-based battery pack. Here's the link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Y3L5RI/