Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

52 minutes ago, Valor-Red said:

I just did it a minute ago, think have to wander around a bit more and you get another short cutscene where she appears next to Abi.

ya i got it easy. Now only one im unsure of is when Jacob sees Hag in chapter 6

53 minutes ago, Beatle-Girl said:

Just updated my psn profile, I really want to thank all of you for the help within this forum. It has been frustrating but it's paid off, and I hope it all works out for the rest of you. 

If any of you need help, feel free to message me.

when does jacob see hag in ch. 6?

Just finished the run and didn't get the trophy at the end of chapter 9...

Chapter 1 - check hut window and scare crow as Abi

Chapter 2 - pick up phone in Hackett's office as Dylan

Chapter 3 - hear voice and a moment later see hag as Abi in the woods

Chapter 5 - see hag in cutscene as Jacob

Chapter 7 - pick up phone and listen to podcast as Laura

Chapter 9 - see hag in basement as Abi and check window in room where pick up The Sun card as Laura

All tarot cards except The Hierophant and The Justice collected. Killed Emma early (opened trapdoor) and killed Jacob on the island after seeing hag and missing qte's he fell from the bridge

Played offline (ps5 network settings/connect to internet false) on game patch 1.000.000. Prior deleted save file from console and started new game in single mode and did in one sitting. After every chapter selected - move on. So, I'm still confused how for someone it unlocks and for some don't((

2 minutes ago, anasterion said:

Played offline (ps5 network settings/connect to internet false) on game patch 1.000.000. Prior deleted save file from console and started new game in single mode and did in one sitting. After every chapter selected - move on. So, I'm still confused how for someone it unlocks and for some don't((

Feels bad man :(

Did you killed Hackets?

Someone earlier posted that first time he didn't kill them and no trophy, after that he chapter select from 9 killed them and it popped for him.

3 minutes ago, ozoevil said:

Feels bad man :(

Did you killed Hackets?

Someone earlier posted that first time he didn't kill them and no trophy, after that he chapter select from 9 killed them and it popped for him.

Now that I think about it I didn't stab Bobby. Rest I did kill. Ok I will try to replay it now.

Edited by anasterion

12 minutes ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

I think it was because initially, people missed this by killing Jacob in chapter 4 and managed to pop the trophy without it.

hmm, debating if I should grab it then.

Cause this run, should net me Jacob/Emma.

I can thennnnn do a clue only run (as i skipped most for this potential hard pass).

But yeah. i like the game aside from some minor complaints (it should permanently save what collectables you found, and have chap select once you beat it permanently, manual saves into the 3 slots as well).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

But yeah. i like the game aside from some minor complaints (it should permanently save what collectables you found, and have chap select once you beat it permanently, manual saves into the 3 slots as well).

Absolutely. And you should be able to skip cutscenes you've already seen. I'd happily experiment many times if I could cut a 7 hour run into 2 hours. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sealightbreeze said:

Didn’t work. I followed everything. Slipped the hermit card, and the justice card and heirophant card. Told her no every time. Found her in all hidden places, killed all hacketts. No trophy 

ah damn. Like i said this run im doing will at least net me Jacob/Emma if nothing else. Ill still update if i get it but trophy seems to have a god damned mind of its own 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, anasterion said:

Still no trophy(( I guess I'll wait for a patch. I have a thought for a while that it could be related to disc region. Mine is - PPSA 06225. Otherwise I don't see a reason as why it's not unlocking.

Damn it ...

Mine as well, UK one

Oh well, forget about Hag Method boys and girls ??

1 minute ago, sealightbreeze said:

I honestly still think it’s something just as simple as telling her no at every chapter and not getting that heirophant card. But the patch somehow screwed it up 

patched screw it up for unpatched?thatd make no sense. But ya its pretty dumb. I think it's just for moving on once. regardless of chapter 

2 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I honestly still think it’s something just as simple as telling her no at every chapter and not getting that heirophant card. But the patch somehow screwed it up 

Yes this is what I said. i mean she does not "help" any other way, so avoiding her reading the future on the cards should be it. but i guess people just trying to find how it worked for them and that is great but this has to do with the update and glitching nothing else.

• Like 1