Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

I wouldn't trust anything on Update Crazy, they literally make up the patch notes when nothing is released and always add stuff in that's not in the patch, like bug fixes. What they wrote doesn't match other sites besides the multiplayer and 80s outfits.

3 hours ago, MatCauthon_42 said:

There was a 13gig patch for version 1.03 on PS5 today that introduces online multiplayer, 80s throw back aesthetics and says that it fixes issues with Hard Pass and Should've Gone To the Motel, according to UpdateCrazy.

Edit: The patch was deployed across all platforms, I didn't intend to mislead by stating I saw it on Ps5 specifically.

I didn't know there were issues with Should've Gone To the Motel too

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I didn't know there were issues with Should've Gone To the Motel too

There may not be since they're fake patch notes.

Edit: I found the notes on another site that doesn't reference update crazy so it may be legit they fixed hard pass.

Edited by emailking
  • Like 1

I got this trophy on the ps4 doing the workaround in chapters 5 and then in 7, twice per chapter. Trophy popped at the end of chapter 7. 

Chapter 5 immediately as I pushed the left stick to "move on" I paused the game and quit to main menu and reloaded the save and repeated it once more.

Then in chapter 7 I closed the application and repeated that. I think as long as the game registers the "move on" and you repeat the action you're good to go. Try it out, as I've done 10+ playthoughs trying everything and this is finally what worked. 

Good luck 

I got this trophy on the ps4 doing the workaround in chapters 5 and then in 7, twice per chapter. Trophy popped at the end of chapter 7. 

Chapter 5 immediately as I pushed the left stick to "move on" I paused the game and quit to main menu and reloaded the save and repeated it once more.

Then in chapter 7 I closed the application and repeated that. I think as long as the game registers the "move on" and you repeat the action you're good to go. Try it out, as I've done 10+ playthoughs trying everything and this is finally what worked. 

Good luck 

11 hours ago, MitchtacularMe said:

I loaded a save at the chapter 9 Eliza scene with the new update. Picked move on and it didn’t pop. So I guess you have to start a new playthrough? If it even fixed the issue. 

I tried the same thing last night since I had a save ready to go on chapter 9 Eliza and no trophy.

Btw last week I started to try the other method for Hard Pass by quitting to main menu after choosing move on. But after doing the prologue,  I immediately quit to main menu after move on, hit continue and it didn’t allow me to choose move on again. It was right after the decision. So I stopped since I didn’t want to waste my time if I did something wrong. Figured I’d wait for patch. Now it comes and it still doesn’t work. Unless we have to play whole game again or something. Very frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, rockhopper78 said:

I tried the same thing last night since I had a save ready to go on chapter 9 Eliza and no trophy.

Btw last week I started to try the other method for Hard Pass by quitting to main menu after choosing move on. But after doing the prologue,  I immediately quit to main menu after move on, hit continue and it didn’t allow me to choose move on again. It was right after the decision. So I stopped since I didn’t want to waste my time if I did something wrong. Figured I’d wait for patch. Now it comes and it still doesn’t work. Unless we have to play whole game again or something. Very frustrating. 

The new patch work I had my old playthough started chapter 9 chose to move on an it worked fine as long as u said moved on from the chapters 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fresh-Tech1 said:

The new patch work I had my old playthough started chapter 9 chose to move on an it worked fine as long as u said moved on from the chapters 

You just saved me a whole 4th Playthrough with this info. 

I took a bit of a break from this game waiting for this patch. I still have to do my all Infected Playthrough while also getting all the Clues...it took me until today to realize I can't combine that with the Hard Pass trophy since I have to skip the Tarot card in Chapter 2 so I was dreading thinking I had to do another playthrough just for Hard Pass. But no I can do all infected and all clues, then load my Everyone Lives playthrough from the Cloud and knock out Hard Pass and Reuniting Max and Laura and that should give me the Plat. 

1 hour ago, Fresh-Tech1 said:

Just did 

Thanks for the comment :) As mentioned in the trophy description we’re just testing it ourselves atm and will give it a full update as soon as we’re done. Someone in the subreddit made a post today saying it didn’t pop for them after trying it the normal way so I just want to be completely sure there are no issues with it.

• Like 3