F1 22 Trophy List Thoughts

N1ELS96-

Looks very fun! I'm grateful they got rid of the "50 hours of track time" trophy on F1 2021.

The only grind seems to be the trophy related to competing in 100 multiplayer races. A friendly message to those that will be playing online races, if we run into each other in the same lobby... please try to keep up fellas ??

There's already a trophy guide that was posted a few days ago thanks to Griffins Gaming Guides. He always delivers when it comes to trophy guides for racing games so feel free to check it out!

• Like 2

Personally I’m not liking the looks of “Finish first in a ranked multiplayer race”.. but I tend to steer clear of most competitive multiplayer activities.  Everything else on the list appears to be reasonable.

Edited by SRiley77
words are hard
  • Like 2

Mercedes Master: Finish 3rd with shaking camera mode activated?

4 hours ago, SRiley77 said:

Personally I’m not liking the looks of “Finish first in a ranked multiplayer race”.. but I tend to steer clear of most competitive multiplayer activities.  Everything else on the list appears to be reasonable.

You can always wait a few months until ranked gets easier. At the beginning it will be pretty hard but with the time most casual players will be entering ranked.

• Like 4

It’s ok.

Online ranked win is the only hard one and you can be lucky and get in a lobby with just 1 other person. Just need a decent car set up.

The engine usage in my team is a bit of a pain as you either have to keep swapping them every season or skip loads of races to get to the right track with said engine.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...