Game is buggy

1 hour ago, CnCnZ said:

I don't have a solution, sadly, so I'm going to delete my save and start over.  Hopefully it'll pop then.  Luckily, it's a short game.

Today, I entered in every chapter again until reach the magazine, I opened it, I started another chapter via chapter select until the last one, and it popup the trophy. I think it's has to do in a single run and it's not necessary play the entire game again. It worked for me.

20 hours ago, leandrojs2k said:

Today, I entered in every chapter again until reach the magazine, I opened it, I started another chapter via chapter select until the last one, and it popup the trophy. I think it's has to do in a single run and it's not necessary play the entire game again. It worked for me.

OK.  I did that but I'll try it again.  Thanks.

On 9/8/2022 at 9:00 PM, leandrojs2k said:

Same here.

Same here. Any solution will be welcome.

I did end up getting the trophy and the platinum. I had to go back via chapter select and once I went to the very first comic location and read it, the trophy popped. Hoping it works out in your favor. 

There's a good chance Cosmic Marveller will not pop if you don't get all the comics in one-sitting. In that case, go back through chapter select and recollect all the comics again. Make sure after collecting you reach a checkpoint so the game saves. Then go to the next chapter and rinse and repeat until it pops. It seems to pop anywhere from Chapters 1-5. Some people have it pop in Chapter 1, some all the way at Chapter 5 and some in between. For me it popped after recollecting the comic in Chapter 2. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It seems more stable than the posts here, but the story-related trophies are still all out of order. Because they pop based on specific unskippable story points, they should go:

1. Fly Me to the Moon
  2. A Light at the End of the Tunnel
  3. Twin Flames
  4. Remember Me
  5. Clearing the Way
  6. A Light in the Dark
  7. Once Upon a Time in the Void

Mine popped in this order:

1. Fly Me to the Moon
  2. Once Upon a Time in the Void
  3. A Light in the Dark
  4. Remember Me
  5. Clearing the Way
  6. Twin Flames
  7. A Light at the End of the Tunnel

The bold ones are the ones where a trophy popped at the right time, but it was the wrong trophy. Everything else has popped exactly on time as expected.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 0:14 PM, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Trophy List

Thank you for this. I was worried my game was broken.

I'm playing through right now and following a guide that says I should have gotten "A Light at the End of the Tunnel" but received "Once Upon a Time in the Void"

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/17/2023 at 5:53 PM, Black_88_Angel said:

Did you find the solution for this or did you start a new game?

The general advice is to play until the first auto-save after collecting a comic. People often quit the game after picking a comic.

In my PS5 playthrough, I had no issues at all. However, I failed to get the Cosmic Marveller trophy in the PS4 playthrough. Tomorrow I will try my advice on practice

• Like 1

I did both PS5 and PS4 stacks in one sitting (didn't quit the game during play), and had no problems at all. Sure, the PS5 version trophies unlocked out of order, just what everyone here says, but that doesn't matter as all trophies popped in the end.

13 hours ago, Rabinger said:

In my PS5 playthrough, I had no issues at all. However, I failed to get the Cosmic Marveller trophy in the PS4 playthrough. Tomorrow I will try my advice on practice

Ok, so I've got my platinum.

I have started with the first comic (as easiest one). Then tried the fifth (various people mentioned it). After that tried the second one and got the achievement - lucky me!

P.S. This indie game is superb

Edited by Rabinger

• 1 month later...