xblaze coming to west!

myzone2001

1739__500x240_xblaze_logo_whtbk.jpg    

Torrance, CA – Aksys Games announces today that XBlaze Code: Embryo, a visual novel based in the BlazBlue universe, will be released in North America for the PlayStation®3 entertainment system and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system this coming summer! Featuring a complex storyline and an innovative path selection system, XBlaze Code: Embryo is a visual novel that weaves a story as compelling and exciting as BlazBlue!XBlaze Code: Embryo Features

Set 150 years prior to the events in BlazBlueXBlaze Code: Embryo follows Touya Kagari, a high school student who finds himself embroiled in events beyond his understanding when he’s attacked out of the blue. A girl called Es appears and protects him, but then refuses to leave, claiming her mission is to ensure his safety. Suddenly thrown into a world of magic and the supernatural, Touya will struggle to uncover a hidden truth.

A Compelling Visual Novel – Created for fans of visual novels and BlazBlue alike, XBlaze Code: Embryo features a completely new story based in the BlazBlue universe.

An Innovative New Path System – The unique “TOi” system brings information about your surroundings to your fingertips! Touya’s path will change depending on what you choose to read.

Get Immersed – XBlaze Code: Embryo offers several endings and routes, including a gag one!

XBlaze Code: Embryo has not yet been rated by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB).  For more information, visit www.esrb.org.

• Like 1

Day one purchase for me. But the question remains: PS3 or Vita?

Did you read it?

will be released in North America for the PlayStation®3 entertainment system and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system this coming summer!

edit: or did you mean personal choice... :hmm:

Edited by KillCount2121

Just going to avoid the obvious, as I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that I'm a huge BB fan; the West needs more visual novels.

I agree. It's a damn shame that we (the west) rarely get to see some good Visual Novels (unless we import, but I think it's too expensive).

Also, for those of you whom want to look at another VN game that's coming out this spring, take a look at this:

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/30/hakuoki-stories-shinsengumi-limited-edition-includes-omamori-love-charm/

Edited by GarciaFever