Sony should delist this game

Milktastrophe

@Milktastrophe I respect your opinion.  But if those games are so racist, why did you complete Whiteboyz 2x times and also both color slayer stacks? Personally, I would have stopped playing games when I dislike them. For Whiteboyz you even bought the DLC a second time.

Apart from that i don't think those games are racist as other people already pointed out.

• Like 3

I'll be honest, I hadn't heard of this game and my apparently aging eyesight read "Color Slaver" and I thought, there might actually be something to this thread. Then I opened the thread and squinted. I'm only sad I have to put away my pitchforks and torches. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

@Milktastrophe Personally, I would have stopped playing games when I dislike them.

That's where we're different. My profile is full of bad games that I don't like. Playing them is a hobby, like how some people intentionally watch bad movies.

@enaysoft

I never said anything about Whiteboyz being racist and I don't think it is. By delisting that game and not Color Slayer, Sony is showing a double standard by delisting a non-racist game due to parodying a musical group of people with color (is it even a parody or more just they're fans of NWA so named themselves similar?) yet allowing a game whose primary gameplay mechanic is to inflict violence on all other colors except the one held by the majority of characters in the game, you know the definition of racial prejudice.

I'm really surprised that so many people here seem to think it's ok that Whiteboyz we're delisted.

Edited by Milktastrophe

In FF14, someone was talking french in the chat, another person responded with a baguette. A few people said that was racist. (I'd say it was provocative at the most)

There was a situation where a few concerned people claimed, one black sheep on a toilet paper package with 5 white sheep is racist.

Now a game where you fight mannequins in the colors of the rainbow is racist.

Are you sure it has nothing to do with the pride rainbow? Or am I going too far now? ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

"way more" is a comparative term when comparing two similar themes, more than the other. If that's not what you meant, why bring up "Whiteboyz" at all?

Whiteboyz has been confirmed that the reason it was delisted was due to Sony considering it racially insensitive.