Best way to get Fall Guys Fashionista nowadays?

With the new F2P model, it seems that a majority of the items now cost Showbucks instead of Kudos, and I find myself earning very little Kudos from regular playing too. Any thing above the cheapest items (which are usually 200-500 kudos) seem way too expensive. I can only purchase 1-2 items a day, which means that the grind for 50 will probably take like a month. 

I haven't spent any money on micros yet, does getting the season pass speed up the process in any way? Although either way, I think I might need to buy the season pass anyway since it seems to be the only way to unlock custom punchlines for that one other trophy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13.8.2022 at 0:16 PM, xJaegerwulf said:

Guys could be a stupid question but do titles count? Cause if not I've been wasting my kudos like crazy ^^

On 13.8.2022 at 0:32 PM, IcySeaSurfer said:

I believe so. Should be anything that comes from the store.

They do. I only ever bought titles from the store and asked the support about my progression halfway though. Their response basically confirmed it.

200 Kudos a day and more or less one title in the store each day, so just 50 days to go :D

3 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

They do. I only ever bought titles from the store and asked the support about my progression halfway though. Their response basically confirmed it.

200 Kudos a day and more or less one title in the store each day, so just 50 days to go :D

Yeah I got the trophy today buying only titles ^^ So that was the last one. Now we just wait for the trophy fix :D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah titles count towards this trophy.

And fame pass does not really help as the kudos are "free to claim" in the fame pass.

However showbucks might help as you can buy cosmetics for 200 showbucks each so if you claim 800 showbucks total from the premium track in the fame pass that's an additional 4 cosmetics towards the trophy.

Another big thing that helps are the "Kudos events", there's sometimes weekly challenges that give you more than usual amounts of kudos. I think I got 10k from completing all of them one week.

At time of writing I have been playing Fall Guys on PS5 for just under 10 days (not even daily) and the Fashionista trophy popped for me today.

On 5/23/2023 at 8:12 AM, ryuji_sakujo said:

Yeah titles count towards this trophy.

And fame pass does not really help as the kudos are "free to claim" in the fame pass.

However showbucks might help as you can buy cosmetics for 200 showbucks each so if you claim 800 showbucks total from the premium track in the fame pass that's an additional 4 cosmetics towards the trophy.

Another big thing that helps are the "Kudos events", there's sometimes weekly challenges that give you more than usual amounts of kudos. I think I got 10k from completing all of them one week.

At time of writing I have been playing Fall Guys on PS5 for just under 10 days (not even daily) and the Fashionista trophy popped for me today.

Occasionally you'll be able to find cosmetics for only 100 showbucks.  I've been taking advantage of those deals.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KyloZen- said:

Do nicknames/colours count? The items that cost 100 and 200 each respectively.

I don't believe so I was keeping track of how many items I bought and went over 50 to get they trophy I think because of those

Do the banners count also? I’ve read yes they do and no they don’t. The ones that cost 700-800 kudos. I have enough Kudos to Atleast get those also. I still grind weekly for the free kudos to hopefully get this last one done. Don’t even know how close/far I am lol.

5 hours ago, FinallyGaming_ said:

Do the banners count also? I’ve read yes they do and no they don’t. The ones that cost 700-800 kudos. I have enough Kudos to Atleast get those also. I still grind weekly for the free kudos to hopefully get this last one done. Don’t even know how close/far I am lol.

It would be strange if they didn't count since nicknames do. 

11 hours ago, oswald41 said:

Im in the us does anyone know if i download the Europe version if i can spend actual money on it or not

I've been playing on the EU game with US account. The real money items don't show up on the store, and I don't think there is any way to buy them.

There are currently 200 show bucks available for free, and I'm hoping to save enough for a fame pass eventually.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bsdude0 said:

I've been playing on the EU game with US account. The real money items don't show up on the store, and I don't think there is any way to buy them.

There are currently 200 show bucks available for free, and I'm hoping to save enough for a fame pass eventually.

Damn ok thanks 

2 hours ago, bsdude0 said:

If your main account is from US, you have to download the NA Fall Guys version and buy coins from there. Then, after you buy them, go back to the EU Fall Guys version and your coins will be there to buy the premium pass.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, factor747 said:

If your main account is from US, you have to download the NA Fall Guys version and buy coins from there. Then, after you buy them, go back to the EU Fall Guys version and your coins will be there to buy the premium pass.

It worked, thanks!

25 minutes ago, jdh0921 said:

Anyone know if buying battle pass tiers would count for this trophy? I've heard conflicting reports on that. 

Skip tiers? No because I bought 45 of them plus like 15 outfits and I have got the trophy yet

• Like 1