short version: look at splinter cell blacklist trophy page it's the last 10 trophy's those are unobtainable after the 1st

long version:

shadownet online: connect to online

officer of the day: complete daily challenge

seven day duty shift: complete weekly challenge

support ops: 10 objective assists in spies vs mercs

lethal versatility: win a match in each game mode spies vs mercs

firearm accessed: unlock a merc's light machine gun (use ingame money to buy firearm)

trusted agent:  reach rank 10 in spies vs mercs

rated hacker: hack a terminal in spies vs mercs svm blacklist or svm classic match

rated intel courier: carry home intel in spies vs mercs extraction match

rated aggressor: capture a control point in a spies vs mercs uplink control match

what will become harder:

combined operator: need an actual 2nd human for some of the missions due to a timed sequence (can be done online or with 2nd controller) for the brigg's co-op missions (can be done alone but it's very hard to pull off)

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

short version: look at splinter cell blacklist trophy page it's the last 10 trophy's those are unobtainable after the 1st

long version:

shadownet online: connect to online

officer of the day: complete daily challenge

seven day duty shift: complete weekly challenge

support ops: 10 objective assists in spies vs mercs

lethal versatility: win a match in each game mode spies vs mercs

firearm accessed: unlock a merc's light machine gun (use ingame money to buy firearm)
personal kit: Unlock a custom loadout slot for Spy or Merc

trusted agent:  reach rank 10 in spies vs mercs

rated hacker: hack a terminal in spies vs mercs svm blacklist or svm classic match

rated intel courier: carry home intel in spies vs mercs extraction match

rated aggressor: capture a control point in a spies vs mercs uplink control match

what will become harder:

combined operator: need an actual 2nd human for some of the missions due to a timed sequence (can be done online or with 2nd controller) for the brigg's co-op missions (can be done alone but it's very hard to pull off)

Nice list. I think also personal kit should be added to your list unless I'm wrong and this is somehow obtainable without access to the servers? This is the trophy:

personal kit: Unlock a custom loadout slot for Spy or Merc

I should mention that DLC levels do NOT count ANY collectibles (HVTs, Dead Drops, Laptops).

At first I thought I could skip the collectibles in the Briggs missions if I got them from DLC. I can absolutely confirm DLCs don’t count, so don’t worry about wasting money. Be sure to get each collectible when doing the Briggs missions with someone!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 31/07/2022 at 3:19 AM, SmileSlice said:

I should mention that DLC levels do NOT count ANY collectibles (HVTs, Dead Drops, Laptops).

At first I thought I could skip the collectibles in the Briggs missions if I got them from DLC. I can absolutely confirm DLCs don’t count, so don’t worry about wasting money. Be sure to get each collectible when doing the Briggs missions with someone!

Cool so am I right in thinking that you don’t need the dlc to plat?

12 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It's extremely rare for any game, especially on the PS3, to need DLC for the Plat so no, you don't need any of the DLCs to get the Plat in this game :).

I just read your reply and yeah… I should’ve thought a bit before asking lol. Had just seen people asking about buying the dlc and was wondering why.

• Like 1