Is there a Lore Hoarder fix?

I got more than enough collectibles in my first playthrough following Power Pix guide and got no trophy.

Deleted my save and started a second playthrough from scratch and nothing.

Is there any possible solution to unlock this trophy other than just keep playing trying my luck?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget to scan everything using your visor during your playthrough. These scans also make up the bulk of the entries to your Galactic Compendium so if you just focused on gathering collectibles it's likely that you are still missing a lot of entries.

This is detailed in my guide I wrote for PSNP. I hope it helps.

• Like 2

I didnt know those scanables counted towards the trophy, when I played just focused on some minimun collectibles numbers required you find on internet.

Its worth to give it a try then. Now I just need to find some patience to play it for the third time.

Thanks a lot, mate!

18 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

I didnt know those scanables counted towards the trophy, when I played just focused on some minimun collectibles numbers required you find on internet.

Its worth to give it a try then. Now I just need to find some patience to play it for the third time.

Thanks a lot, mate!

Did you buy some collectibles in Chapter 6? This should hopefully fix your problem. 

I just did the plat from scratch on PS4 and followed Trophy Tom's video. I got the trophy well before the end of the game (During chapter 11). I'm not sure how it would vary from Powerpyx's since he's generally really good. But I can confirm this one worked for me last week. 

Edited by Man of Inaction
  • Like 1

Powerpyx missed a few collectibles along the way, I think they were just archives though. I thought the trophy was glitches for me as I had more than enough. After I did new game plus following his guide, the trophy popped around chapter 11 from the guardian collection. When I talked to Gamora  about the item I found in the previous chapter. Just play the entire new game plus following the guide excactly and you should get it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a quick one about my experience with this trophy. 

Followed PowerPyx guide, checked each collectable at the ship, didn't use chapter select. Trophy didn't pop on my first playthrough. 

Went into New Game +, speed ran to chapter 6 (didn't pick up anything new along the way.) Bought the lottery ticket for 5k in chapter 6 and the trophy popped. I didn't pick up anything else, just the lottery ticket.

Hope that helps. 

To anyone who is about to smash the controller agaisnt the TV because y'all just realized the "Lore Hoarder" trophy just glitched on you even after you know that you followed a collectible guide PERFECTLY I have bad and good news for you... The bad news is that you will have to start a NG+ and play until Chapter 6 (you don't need to collect anything again). The good news? This fucking trophy actually unlocked after I bought one collectible in this chapter (to be exact it was the Lottery Ticket)... 

So I think buying an extra collectible of those you couldn't get in the first playthrough (because of the fine) will trigger this trophy and the glitch will be gone. The only way I knew about this was by reading about a member of PSNProfiles that also did the same and the trophy unlocked for him the very same way it did for me. HUGE shout-out to that guy (can't remember who exactly)... 

I'm so happy, I loved the game but really didn't wanna play through all of it again because of a glitch, the game is very long. 

Edited by fresquinho

On 8/17/2022 at 6:35 PM, grim_fendango said:

Don't forget to scan everything using your visor during your playthrough. These scans also make up the bulk of the entries to your Galactic Compendium so if you just focused on gathering collectibles it's likely that you are still missing a lot of entries.

This is detailed in my guide I wrote for PSNP. I hope it helps.

This is 100% not true. Monster and enemy scans don't actually add anything to your compendium.

- Characters, factions, and places are filled in during the story as you encounter them.

- Enemies are filled in as you fight them, regardless of whether you scan them or not.

- Archives are filled in as you find them.

- Some items fill in when you pick them up. But the guardian collectibles don't fill in until you get back to the Milano and exhaust all the dialogue related to the item you found. If you don't do this, you won't get the entry.

In addition, this trophy is known to be glitchy across both PC and consoles. The theories I've seen suggest it's related to having a conversation about the collectible, and then re-loading a save game while still on the ship. This may cause the item to no longer be registered, but will prevent you from interacting with it.

I just got this trophy and the Platinum.

Personally I 100% the game first time round but Lore Hoarder didn’t pop. (In hindsight I blame it on the fact I did a save rollback on chapter 6 because I missed out on getting Lipless’ free Collector’s emporium ticket)

after I finished the game and only had that one to get I deleted my whole save and restarted. Replayed the game collecting everything all over again according to the same guides, even scanned everything I could just in case (including creatures). I did accidentally miss 1 or 2 collectibles in level 7 because I missed the 1st locked door to use Nikki’s pass on.

the trophy and plat both popped for me upon finishing level 11.

• 2 months later...

Hello all

I just 'beat' the game but the can't get the trophy but I have more then 65% on the compedium. I was able to collect almost everything. I read about some 'glicth' or 'bug'.

Anybody knows how to 'fix'? I will be starting a NG+ to get 2 outfits that I miss... I wanna finish the game in this second play

• 10 months later...

In the end I could never get the trophy by myself, even after getting all collectibles again a second time.

Then I did 100% one of Shovel Knights DLC for a friend and he got the Guardians collectibles trophy for me. He had no issues neither on his account or mine, got the trophy on first playthrough. We both played the PS5 version.

• 2 weeks later...