Trophy milestone addition.

Is there any way we can get something on our profiles showing how many and possibly what milestones we have for the games. For example "NoPlatsAllowed has 3 Site Milestones" and when you click on it, it shows a platinum trophy for fastest time in "insert game". Or gold trophy for second to 100% "insert game". Pretty much what the games show when you view recent achievers in 100% and plat clubs. Just a quicker way of viewing it per user.

I'd prefer the idea of "Awards" like posted 1000 times etc. Other sites have them I know sly is busy and has made a great site but it would make the forums even better.

I like this but, it would really only benefit the regular forum users. The other way would benefit everyone. Probably even persuade people to play or even buy games in order to achieve fast times or to be a first plat/100%achiever.

Something similar I've wanted to see for a while is any completion records to be featured on the overall profile. 

For example, I've got the fastest completion time on Mass Effect 2 right now. So you'd go to my profile, and under ME2 it would say something like "(Completed in 1 Day, 12 Hours - Fastest Leaderboard Time)." And it would do something similar any time someone cracks the top 50 for a game.

• Like 1

How is that fair exactly? Most everyone has missing timestamps from the first trophy/trophies they ever earned. Missing time stamps isn't cheating. 

Do you think someone's likely to be in contention for all-time fastest completion on their first game with trophies anyway? I'm not saying it's perfect, but it would work.

Note that I'm not saying we should exclude people with missing timestamps from every game's leaderboard, but only the games they have missing timestamps for.

Do you think someone's likely to be in contention for all-time fastest completion on their first game with trophies anyway? I'm not saying it's perfect, but it would work.

Note that I'm not saying we should exclude people with missing timestamps from every game's leaderboard, but only the games they have missing timestamps for.

Ah sorry, this makes much more sense.