What type of game would YOU like?

CasaDeBen

I know but i wish there was a sci fi Final Fantasy lol

that's what i meant .

Final Fantasy XIII, based in the future and does kind of have some sci-fi themes in it.

As for me, a game about nothing more than monster hunting.  Yes, I know there's the Monster Hunter series, but it's very clear that we won't ever be seeing that series outside of a Nintendo system again.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

A superhero themed sidescroller beat-em-up. Where each stage spans across one issue of the storyline, and at the end of each issue (or at least most of them) there's a choice that affects the plot one way or another. Sort of like how Shadow the Edgehog did the level setup, but not as black and white choices.

I wish they would combine heavily influencable story (think Heavy Rain and Until Dawn) , with hard puzzles, action-adventures, or shooters. I know it sounds like what I'm describing sounds like an RPG, but there's something about those decision-based games that RPG's never seem to be able to capture.

I want a really good choice based game, where what you decide actually has a significant impact on the way things turn out. Also, something more than a good and bad choice. 

I had a look at your trophy list and saw you never played Heavy Rain. That's the exact best game for what you're describing :)

Also, to a lesser degree, Until Dawn and Beyond Two Souls certainly qualify.

Edited by QuentinCle95