What type of game would YOU like?

CasaDeBen

I don't know how many of you dream of game combos that should exist. Or gameplay mechanics long lost. My question is what would you as a gamer want to play.

For me I would like to see a few things:

- a more modern paranormal style rpg. Something like Parasite Eve but current

- tactical combat games with rpg elements (like Valkyria Chronicles) but not anime based

- adventure games of yesteryear making a comeback

Your turn!

A sandbox game where your imagination is the limit, go anywhere, and do anything you want without it being repetitive. Preferably in a modern world or a sci-fi themed one.

Edited by omegarevan
  • Like 1

An ocean exploration horror game. Think of GTA V submarine gameplay, except with a bigger, deeper ocean. There wouldn't have to be jump scares, since it could play off the fear of the unknown as well as paranoia.

An SRPG (Jeanne d'Arc, Final Fantasy Tactics) For PS4, made by LEVEL-5. They made Jeanne d'Arc on PSP, so I'd want something very similar to that.

A Marvel fighting game made by NetherRealm Studios. Basically Injustice, but with Marvel.

Here are my demands:

give me Dark Cloud 3. Bring back the survival feel like there was in the first one, but keep the fun mini games from the second one (Fishing, Speda aka golf, and fish training.

a REAL Super Smash Bros. ripoff with Playstation characters. Get rid of the Special Meter and give us a damn health bar or percentage marker, and if you fall off a map you should die not reappear back onto the stage. Lastly, add characters we want not characters that are easy to get or are only in the game for advertisement reasons.

a SSB ripoff but with anime characters. Once again, don't try and get cute with a special meter. Keep it simple!

• Like 1

Here are my demands:

give me Dark Cloud 3. Bring back the survival feel like there was in the first one, but keep the fun mini games from the second one (Fishing, Speda aka golf, and fish training.

a REAL Super Smash Bros. ripoff with Playstation characters. Get rid of the Special Meter and give us a damn health bar or percentage marker, and if you fall off a map you should die not reappear back onto the stage. Lastly, add characters we want not characters that are easy to get or are only in the game for advertisement reasons.

a SSB ripoff but with anime characters. Once again, don't try and get cute with a special meter. Keep it simple!

I have almost the same demands xD

-Dark Cloud 3

-Kingdom Hearts 3

-A better put together PSASBR for PS4

-A FPS with supernatural powers on PS4, somethign like Crysis or Jericho would be great!

Here are my demands:

Ok this is not exactly 2D like SSB, but its close to what you are asking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XTjfroYrEQ

- Capcom bring back Mikami to the development team behind the Resident Evil games.

- Syphon Filter

- Final Fantasy, Tekken, MGS and Street Fighter exclusive to PlayStation, as they ORIGINALLY were.

- Uncharted trilogy and The Last Of Us revamped for PS4. 1080p at 60FPS. Same servers for UC 2, UC 3 and TLOU. That way PS3 gamers can play with PS4 players too.

- The Last Guardian on PS4. 1080P at 60FPS. I want it to be soo good that it gets straight 10/10 scores from critics. I want it to blow away everything else on store shelves.

Edited by RisewithBane