Any issues playing on the ps5 getting platinum?

Just curious if anybody has played this entire game on a ps5 system?  It doesn't even show up in the store on my ps5 but when I switch to my ps4 it does. it has that general warning a lot of games have about performance issues on ps5 but since it's not even on the store on ps5 I wanted to make sure it wasn't a mess playing it on that system., 

47 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Just curious if anybody has played this entire game on a ps5 system?  It doesn't even show up in the store on my ps5 but when I switch to my ps4 it does. it has that general warning a lot of games have about performance issues on ps5 but since it's not even on the store on ps5 I wanted to make sure it wasn't a mess playing it on that system., 

There are around 100 games you won't ever see on the PS5 console due to them having BC issues - sony pulled them from sale early last year without warning. If you buy them on the app, PS4 or website though, you can download them just fine and play them on a PS5 - but they'll be visual issues that the developer hasn't bothered fixing. I've not played this game in a while but I can't imagine it's a big game-breaking bug. I've noticed that most issues lie with the water effects, causing it to flicker and sparkle - it was an issue with a certain build of UE4 I think. Deliver us the Moon, close to the Sun, AC Syndicate, Sea of Solitude, etc... these all had the warning and it was all related to the water visuals - this game is water-heavy though, I'll download it and try it later on today.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There are no trophies related to DLC, the only thing DLC does is add extra ways of acquiring any trophies related to maxing out weapons or characters. Like having some skill cards from dlc add to the 1,000 collected counter. Or maxing out a dlc character (like Neptune) counts towards the 10 maxed out characters