[Video] 3,000,000 Single Combo Guide!

Wheat_YT

Rollerdrome is a brand new IP by British developers Roll7, known for the hit indie series OlliOlli, which features the main character of Kara Hassan as she participates in a deadly futuristic sport called 'Rollerdrome'. The game is a mixture of half third person shooter, and half Tony Hawks Pro Skater, fluidly mixing the two together to create an original gameplay experience like no other. In this video, I'll be showing you the one of the hardest trophies to obtain 'One For The History Books' and talk you through my thoughts and best tips to obtain this trophy on your way to your platinum. Enjoy!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Just finished this. A few tricks for people having trouble: 

• Don't forget to shoot rockets and mines as they are worth 300 points each. Shooting down just one volley of 5 rockets from the warhead guys is worth 1500 points! Also, the riot shield guys always drop two mines when they die which is another easy 600 points.
  • If you are using assists you may not be dodging anything (because you don't have to) but don't forget perfect dodges get you 350 points and breaking lock on gets you 100 points. It adds up with all the rest you are doing.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

My tips:

• 0-10 - Shoot rockets, dodges, collect trick icons
  • 10-20 - Grinds
  • 20-30 - One direction tricks
  • 30-40 - Two direction tricks

My other tip is that after you kill an enemy and are in the air, use bullet time to figure out where the other enemies are and figure out a line / path in your head so that you can do 1 trick in between refilling your combo meter. You can also use the laser gun for far reach if you are in a pinch.