Lucky Draw Bug?

Herbset

3 hours ago, Stockton572 said:

Was it your token that got the draw? Example: if you, Herbset, are listed as playing the wheelbarrow, and the wheelbarrow collects more than M100 from one Chance or Chest card. It doesn't apply if it's Player 2-6.

Yup and it wasn't just one time that's why I'm askin

On 8/23/2022 at 0:16 PM, Herbset said:

I've spent like two hours playing this game and I've been rewarded over 100M from the cards several times and yet nothing. Is there a bug or sum? And if so how to fix it

You need a card with more than 100. There are 2 in the game.

This is getting ridiculous, I've reinstalled the game and cleared all cache. I've been playing for 2 hours and cannot get the damn card but somehow i keep rolling doubles thrice and going to jail or stepping on go to jail and it really is getting on my nerves.

Whenever i step on chance or chest, which is rare considering I'm constantly in jail, i keep getting some crap cards. Geez. Also forgot to mention that the goddamn chest and chance cards are also sending my ass straight to jail. And not with the other character, no no this is ONLY happening to my Herbset character which is a cat.

Edited by Herbset
Monopoly popo is profiling me

• 3 months later...
On 8/26/2022 at 0:26 AM, Herbset said:

This is getting ridiculous, I've reinstalled the game and cleared all cache. I've been playing for 2 hours and cannot get the damn card but somehow i keep rolling doubles thrice and going to jail or stepping on go to jail and it really is getting on my nerves.

Whenever i step on chance or chest, which is rare considering I'm constantly in jail, i keep getting some crap cards. Geez. Also forgot to mention that the goddamn chest and chance cards are also sending my ass straight to jail. And not with the other character, no no this is ONLY happening to my Herbset character which is a cat.

I promise this is not a trolling post, but rather just that I ended up installing this game from PS+ Premium Account last night and I got the 100% in a single game. I had my token land on a Chance square and got the "Your Building Loan Matures. Collect M150" to pop the trophy

• 2 weeks later...

I think that all trophies are buggy in this game, not just Lucky Draw. Sometimes that game as a whole just refuses to award trophies. I played a game (local multiplayer on a single controller) and got 13 of the 15 trophies in that one game. All I had left was Lucky Draw and Now We Can Play.

I played another local multiplayer game (exact same settings as the first) and fulfilled the requirements for both trophies, but neither one unlocked.

Started a new game, and again neither trophy unlocked when meeting the requirements.

Started a new game *again* and this time both trophies unlocked without issue. So yeah, if some trophies aren't working for you, just keep making new games until the game decides to start working.

• 3 months later...

So for me, I noticed that it is "bugged" in the sense that the card has to directly give the money. Anything related to moving (passing/landing on go to collect M200), having the opponent move to a space to pay you, etc. do NOT trigger the trophy. It can only be ones that say you collect money then and there on the spot, which sucks with the wording cause the others still give the chance of letting you "Get more than M100 thanks to a card".

On 15/03/2023 at 0:48 PM, KurayamiYousei said:

So for me, I noticed that it is "bugged" in the sense that the card has to directly give the money. Anything related to moving (passing/landing on go to collect M200), having the opponent move to a space to pay you, etc. do NOT trigger the trophy. It can only be ones that say you collect money then and there on the spot, which sucks with the wording cause the others still give the chance of letting you "Get more than M100 thanks to a card".

It's not "bugged" in any way. The trophy description explains clearly that you have to receive it through the card, not by crossing the "Go"/starting point or another player paying you rent (there's a different trophy for this). But that's the thing with trophy descriptions - they can be confusing at times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 2:21 AM, The-Smiths-85 said:

It's not "bugged" in any way. The trophy description explains clearly that you have to receive it through the card, not by crossing the "Go"/starting point or another player paying you rent (there's a different trophy for this). But that's the thing with trophy descriptions - they can be confusing at times.

I mean, as you said; trophy descriptions can be confusing at times. I even quoted the exact trophy description in that post, it's not explained clearly. "Thanks to a card" is vague enough to leave up to interpretation that it could include the forced movement cards, which potentially make you gain money thanks to a card. If it specified "draw a card that pays you M100 or more", then that'd be clear.