Anybody know what's up with The Company Man? Couldn't find it on the site.

Haikrazon

Some game lists can take a couple days, or even a couple weeks to be uploaded to the PSN servers. As an example: The Evil Dead (PS4 version) took around 8-9 days to appear listed. I think it's on the devs to correct the issue, but I'm not 100% sure.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Some game lists can take a couple days, or even a couple weeks to be uploaded to the PSN servers. As an example: The Evil Dead (PS4 version) took around 8-9 days to appear listed. I think it's on the devs to correct the issue, but I'm not 100% sure.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

It's a non-syncer, therefore you have to contact the devs and publisher and remind them to upload the list to the trophy servers.

Oh interesting! Thank you guys! I've ran into weird stuff before where the trophy list is invisible until you earn one, but I've never been earning trophies without anyway to view them. LOL. I think I have like 6 trophies now and I hit the PS button when they pop and it still gives me a percentage. So strange. Do you think the best way to contact them is Twitter?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Haikrazon said:

Oh interesting! Thank you guys! I've ran into weird stuff before where the trophy list is invisible until you earn one, but I've never been earning trophies without anyway to view them. LOL. I think I have like 6 trophies now and I hit the PS button when they pop and it still gives me a percentage. So strange. Do you think the best way to contact them is Twitter?

Either that or an email if they have it listed on their website 

also paging @turniplordas he sometimes gets in contact with devs to remind them to publish trophy lists

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Haikrazon said:

Do you think the best way to contact them is Twitter?

Twitter is probably your safest bet, but I'd see if they have an active discord for their game, then you could directly DM the devs. I've had a lot of luck with that route and indie devs in the past. Or just an email if all else fails.

• Like 1

Just now, Skurkitty said:

Twitter is probably your safest bet, but I'd see if they have an active discord for their game, then you could directly DM the devs. I've had a lot of luck with that route and indie devs in the past. Or just an email if all else fails.

Awesome, thank you! That really helped me for Cult of the Lamb, but I wasn't sure if that was the norm or not. I'll give it a shot! 

You guys are the best! I tweeted them and sent a message on their FB, so hopefully one of them gets through. Thank you guys! 

30 minutes ago, Haikrazon said:

Just came out today and googling the trophy list only pulled empty lists, except I did find an achievement one. Then, I started the game, immediately got a trophy with a black screenshot, but it's not actually on my console anywhere. lol. ps5 btw. 

i think something happend like this to a game called "Ashland Dossier" game is on my wishlist but i don't see the trophy list on this website. maybe i will buy it and contact the devs i don't know

1 minute ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i think something happend like this to a game called "Ashland Dossier" game is on my wishlist but i don't see the trophy list on this website. maybe i will buy it and contact the devs i don't know

That game has been a non-syncer for ages and the longer remains that way, the less chance there is of it being fixed :(.

3 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

Just now, HuntingFever said:

That game has been a non-syncer for ages and the longer remains that way, the less chance there is of it being fixed :(.

I never really knew how the importing of the trophy lists worked on here as a site. Especially since I did find one for xbox achievements, but I guess we cant assume they would be the same. 

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

38 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Either that or an email if they have it listed on their website 

also paging @turniplordas he sometimes gets in contact with devs to remind them to publish trophy lists

guess i will have to messangle him soon then

1 minute ago, Haikrazon said:

I never really knew how the importing of the trophy lists worked on here as a site. Especially since I did find one for xbox achievements, but I guess we cant assume they would be the same. 

Microsoft solved their Achievement syncing issues years ago by making it so all the necessary data is included with the game/DLC itself so when that goes live, the list does as well - no pissing around with a convoluted backend that makes it very difficult to find the all important upload switch for the lists.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Microsoft solved their Achievement syncing issues years ago by making it so all the necessary data is included with the game/DLC itself so when that goes live, the list does as well - no pissing around with a convoluted backend that makes it very difficult to find the all important upload switch for the lists.

clever mircosoft. sony should do this as well