Servers Messing Up/Host Migration (2022)

So I decided to go back into this game after a while and I noticed that match-making in this game are taking longer than usual now. Before it wouldn't be a problem getting into a match in any category, Now it takes longer and whenever I do end up in a match, It kick me out saying "There's too many players in the looby" or "host migration. And not to mention now that it is starting to lag badly in matches even though my internet runs perfectly. Anyone else dealing with this issue? 

58 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Sounds like it will be alot of fun, lol. I know they have the 6 perk glitch but did not know about that, but of course that type of crap is in the game.

I did bo3 mp legit 5 months ago I didn’t really run into cheaters a lot of the time. Most of my games were legit for the most part I had also played the chaos moshpit which gave me nuketown constantly 

• 3 weeks later...

Connection is so bad. Granted I was playing late at night but still. Anyways, only need 10 more multiplayer wins and I’ll never have to play this ever again. Still gotta turn my attention to winning 7 more blackout games and unlocking 6 (2 zombies and 4 blackout) more characters.

On 9/7/2022 at 4:07 PM, Seamndel said:

I am missing 3 Blackout wins. Will I be able to connect to Battle Royal?

For the most part, you should be fine. Takes a little bit to find a lobby though.

7 hours ago, Fohlen_Leo said:

So right now there is no chance to play the multiplayer of this game? If so how did some players get the multiplayer trophies recently ? Like win 50 multiplayer games or reach lvl 55. 

It's possible to play the multiplayer but it will take longer than usual. I reached level 55 back in late June and only needed 17 more wins for the 50 wins trophy. I was only able to find mostly domination matches for the past couple days. Kind of unfortunate how the game has come to this. 

• Like 1

Black Ops III Zombies is dead for matchmaking and as for MP it's only TDM that has players and a little bit for search and destroy. So this is really shit that both games are pretty much dead. Man the fun on the Blackout was prob the most fun I have had on a game, it was fantastic takes awhile to get a lobby now and in some regions it's even worse.

I 100%'d this game recently 

matchmaking sucks

typically takes 20-30 mins to be able to join a mp lobby

however if u stay in the lobby u can get a decent amount of matches in before the servers disband everyone and u have to search again

zombies is the same garbage. takes a real long time to find anyone to play with, and more often than not its very laggy so

best to play solo, with friends or bots. don't bother trying to find a public lobby