[TEXT+VIDEO] Platinum Trophy Walkthrough - All Collectibles including Parts & Supplements

Optinooby

On 2/9/2022 at 5:16 PM, Optinooby said:

I personally just feel like it's bad to use a website to spam your videos without giving anything back to said site. It's why I write guides here and also upload text guides with my videos, proper text guides take a bit too much time which is why I don't do them too often! Plus as a guide writer, your job is ultimately to help out as much as possible and your not really doing so if you just make videos, what about those players that prefer text, can't leave you guys out!!

Yeah that's true. You only need to check this forum, with like 5 or 6 recent threads al with the same info (videos). I know sometimes it's easier to show something on a video rathen than writing it down but I still prefer text guides. Just go, read like "next collectible is inside the room, on the table" and you're done. Sometimes following videos is a really waste of time.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, emailking said:

Are there enough parts to upgrade all weapons fully in 2 playthroughs without using any of the pre-order codes?

Same as the first, takes like 1 and a half playthroughs or so.

I only fully upgraded the Revolver and end up with approx 1300 parts at the end

• Like 1