Edited: You HAVE to be signed to PSN to earn trophies!

Smashero

5 hours ago, Smashero said:

TL;DR - you HAVE TO BE SIGNED TO PSN TO EARN THE TROPHIES!!

Since this game will soon come to PS+ maybe a fair (?) warning or it just happened only to me.

Started it yesterday on PS5, just to "chill" a bit.

Played it for ~3h on PS5 while being signed off from PSN, played "SOLO" from the main menu, REP 3 atm and I just realized that... I didn't get ANY trophy so far... Oh well, let's check and...

Not even a LIST of trophies is visible offline on my console. ???.

I should have AT LEAST "Welcome to Palm City" and "Humble Beginnings" but - nothing. I got 0 trophies and when I press PS button (usually it shows some trophies you are after) it doesn't show anything...

Not sure if it's just my case or game is not compatible with PS5 trophy-wise?

Anyway, will delete it, save as well and start from scratch on PS4.

No more drink & PS5 drive for me :D.

EDIT: 
Wait... STH is totally wrong here... I started it on PS4 now, passed the "Intro" scene, picked up the car and... No trophy? No trophy list as well? Shall I be SIGNED ONLINE to get the trophies or WTF is wrong with this game...

EDIT 2: Ok, I checked it on my alt. account. I am signed in, online now. Passed the INTRO scene, picked up the car - bam, trophy.

So conclusion:

You have to be SIGNED IN TO PSN and ONLINE to earn trophies.

LOL

Topic title edited.

Edit 3: What if... I will play the entire game OFFLINE, then sign in and got trophies in... 1 second?... Hm... Let's check with the first trophy...

Edit 4: Nope, didn't work. I started offline, played the initial INTRO race, then I picked up the car, started to drive to the first race, then signed in to PSN - nope. No Trophy.

Haha I'm sure someone will report you for your trophies in the wrong order.

4 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Haha I'm sure someone will report you for your trophies in the wrong order.

Not an option Amigo ;). If I will decide to finally play it, I will do it while beging ONLINE all the time. Then I will earn everything LEGIT (I hope so...).

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 10:24 PM, Smashero said:

TL;DR - you HAVE TO BE SIGNED TO PSN TO EARN THE TROPHIES!!

Since this game will soon come to PS+ maybe a fair (?) warning or it just happened only to me.

Started it yesterday on PS5, just to "chill" a bit.

Played it for ~3h on PS5 while being signed off from PSN, played "SOLO" from the main menu, REP 3 atm and I just realized that... I didn't get ANY trophy so far... Oh well, let's check and...

Not even a LIST of trophies is visible offline on my console. ???.

I should have AT LEAST "Welcome to Palm City" and "Humble Beginnings" but - nothing. I got 0 trophies and when I press PS button (usually it shows some trophies you are after) it doesn't show anything...

Not sure if it's just my case or game is not compatible with PS5 trophy-wise?

Anyway, will delete it, save as well and start from scratch on PS4.

No more drink & PS5 drive for me :D.

EDIT: 
Wait... STH is totally wrong here... I started it on PS4 now, passed the "Intro" scene, picked up the car and... No trophy? No trophy list as well? Shall I be SIGNED ONLINE to get the trophies or WTF is wrong with this game...

EDIT 2: Ok, I checked it on my alt. account. I am signed in, online now. Passed the INTRO scene, picked up the car - bam, trophy.

So conclusion:

You have to be SIGNED IN TO PSN and ONLINE to earn trophies.

LOL

Topic title edited.

Edit 3: What if... I will play the entire game OFFLINE, then sign in and got trophies in... 1 second?... Hm... Let's check with the first trophy...

Edit 4: Nope, didn't work. I started offline, played the initial INTRO race, then I picked up the car, started to drive to the first race, then signed in to PSN - nope. No Trophy.

Edit 5: So...If one day the online servers will die, Players won't be able to get SP trophies also?...

If I am signed into PSN, but I choose to play "SOLO" instead of online with others, will I still be able to earn trophies?

1 hour ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

If I am signed into PSN, but I choose to play "SOLO" instead of online with others, will I still be able to earn trophies?

Yes, you will earn them, that's the case,

Edited by Smashero