Enemies won’t spawn

dusfire96

Closing and restarting the game fixes almost every weird thing happening in this game :)

If you encounter a glitch in the LARP castle series of missions, in the mission where you have to search for intruders in your castle: Make sure you kill everyone outside before you enter the castle or the game will give an error. You'll notice that your fellow friends also enter the castle after the last enemy outside is killed.
Game always crashed a little bit after entering the castle. if an enemy was still alive outside the castle.

On 9/3/2022 at 10:15 PM, jpfield said:

I on a mission where enemies are spawning on top of a bridge and i can’t get on the bridge without the mission failing for going to,far . I can kill all but one. The last one doesn’t get close enough to shoot.

If it's the one I'm thinking of..... Abort the mission go to your hq start the mission and fly a helicopter to the mission once you talk to the person and all hell breaks loos kill everyone on the ground if the bridge cops are still up there get in the helicopter fly up to the bridge and get out and shoot from up there your technically still inbounds of the mission area

On 9/3/2022 at 11:15 PM, jpfield said:

I on a mission where enemies are spawning on top of a bridge and i can’t get on the bridge without the mission failing for going to,far . I can kill all but one. The last one doesn’t get close enough to shoot.

Had the same problem, probably on the same mission as you. As long as you keep shooting in the general direction of the enemies, they'll eventually move close to the edge of the bridge allowing you to headshot them. Had to restart the checkpoint a couple times but eventually they all move to the edge allowing you to kill them. 

Just another flaw on top of seemingly endless flaws this game has. Every time I turn on the game, I run into a new one. It is what it is.