Cannot hide this game

Chap904

26 minutes ago, Chap904 said:

Downloaded it, and played it for a bit but want to hide it on my trophy list. The problem is I cant find it on the hidden games section to "hide" it, any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else?

you can only hide games if you have not earned a trophy on them. if you have a trophy then you are stuck with it i am afraid 

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

What? Where on earth did you get this from? You can hide any game you want on your profile, regardless of how many trophies you have earned. 

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

You can only delete trophy lists if you have not earned a trophy on them, but as far as hiding them goes, you can do that for any and every list.

oh... yeah my brain is dead from a day of shopping lol

You have to press Options on the trophy list you want to delete, and then go to "hidden games", or an option really similar to that.

Then it will show you a long list with all of your games and you can hide any game you like. Be aware that hiding older games will probably move your milestones on this site.

Edited by Jeanoltt

5 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

You have to press Options on the trophy list you want to delete, and then go to "hidden games", or an option really similar to that.

Then it will show you a long list with all of your games and you can hide any game you like. Be aware that hiding older games will probably move your milestones on this site.

Yes I am aware of all this, but this game does not appear, I've double checked even.

44 minutes ago, Chap904 said:

Yes I am aware of all this, but this game does not appear, I've double checked even.

Probably because it still hasn't appeared on the games section. You should open the game a few more times and in a day or two you'll be able to hide it.