Rayman Legends General Discussion

Parker

Anyone else picked up this gem for the PlayStation 4?

I did am I'm loving it so far but I have a question about the diamond cups. From what I understand, if you get all the Teensies in all the levels in a world as well as getting all the gold cups in a world you'd get a diamond cup for that world. I've done that for the first world but I didn't get anything, am I missing something?

Here is a picture I took with my PS4 that shows the first world painting.

1962625_543196549129001_1478006100_n.jpg

Help would be appreciated.

Parker 

I think you have to get the teensies in invasion levels too before getting the diamond cup

I'm not sure as I played Rayman Legends on vita before they added invasion levels

Do you know where I'd find the invasion levels? They aren't in that painting because I've done everything in there. Maybe there is a separate painting specifically for the invasion levels. I'll have to check the next time I can get on.

Parker

Do you know where I'd find the invasion levels? They aren't in that painting because I've done everything in there. Maybe there is a separate painting specifically for the invasion levels. I'll have to check the next time I can get on.

Parker

From the Playstationtrophies guide

"As long as you've saved all Teensies in every level you've played then after you've beaten the final boss in the last world painting you'll have access to all the Invasion levels. These are short levels that you need to complete in under 40 seconds in order to save all 3 Teensies. Make sure to hold down R2.png to make you sprint. "

• Like 1

From the Playstationtrophies guide

"As long as you've saved all Teensies in every level you've played then after you've beaten the final boss in the last world painting you'll have access to all the Invasion levels. These are short levels that you need to complete in under 40 seconds in order to save all 3 Teensies. Make sure to hold down R2.png to make you sprint. "

So i have to beat the whole game before I can access them then. Thanks for the information, I appreciate it.  B)

Parker

This game is a fucking MASTERPIECE.

I am in love with it :D ; the music is just ADDICTING, the level where you run around as a chicken LMFAO.

Im only up to the 3rd world, but jezus this plat maybe a grind, but those no death challenges r fun as fuck!

Add me Parker if you want your score to get beaten ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty interested but I haven't played Origins so I'm waiting for a price drop. Any idea if Rayman Origins is coming to PS4? I'd prefer getting them both on new iron.

I really doubt Origins will be ported to PS4 since it was released in 2011. Stranger things have happened I suppose, but the developers haven't said anything about it so go ahead and pick it up for the PS3 or Vita. 

Parker

The game is very good and fun, only have a problem the last trophy in which the player gets level 11 takes forever! I'm  playing for 1 month and a half to try to win this last trophy (win diamond cup is not easy), especially when facing the top players such as apok_13, jv_ocelot, bollao, arsene_lupin, bandit1303 etc ... 

What counts is that already missing me while to get 6000 points :D

I really doubt Origins will be ported to PS4 since it was released in 2011. Stranger things have happened I suppose, but the developers haven't said anything about it so go ahead and pick it up for the PS3 or Vita. 

Parker

Maybe I should, the price is ok too. Some kind of bundle would be nice though.

Plus Legends contains the best levels from Origins anyway...

Also this helped a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the game worth buying? I would only be playing it solo but heard the co-op is the best part to it. I enjoy platformers so should I get this game? Thanks :)

Absolutely. It is easily one of the best platformers available right now and if you're a fan of the genre you'll adore this game. 

Parker