How to Access Online

MystifyR

• 2 weeks later...

You can also wait with the message Error 3 on the screen. Thats how i got in. Also timewise, it varies from 20 min to 48 min. Keep retrying, if you get the error again, the "timer" does NOT reset, so feel free to retry every 5 min.

Sidenote: if you're playing with the streaming service Ps Plus Extra/Premium, be aware that the game closes after 10 min, so just put a rubber band on your stick to hold it in place to not get disconnected from the servers.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Myself and a few others haven't been able to access the online for a few days now, some have even tried waiting 3+ hours on the online start screen with no luck. I hope this resolves itself soon, I'm only one multiplayer trophy away from the plat.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Myself and a few others haven't been able to access the online for a few days now, some have even tried waiting 3+ hours on the online start screen with no luck. I hope this resolves itself soon, I'm only one multiplayer trophy away from the plat.

Oh I see. Yeah let’s hope it works again soon. 

To everyone that is coming from the Mystic video, i wish i had a way to help you all, but when me and my 8 friends did this back in September 2022, we did as i described, only change i can say is for some it happened after 40 minutes, all i can say is keep trying and pray cause there servers are rough to say the least. But i wish you all luck and ill try to answer any questions that i can. If you have more, all of us that did the trophy we have our own Discord you can ask for help there also, the invite link is valid till 25th of March 2023...
https://discord.gg/VWSUvb5r

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MystifyR said:

To everyone that is coming from the Mystic video, i wish i had a way to help you all, but when me and my 8 friends did this back in September 2022, we did as i described, only change i can say is for some it happened after 40 minutes, all i can say is keep trying and pray cause there servers are rough to say the least. 

Hi Mystify, thanks for your initial post and congrats on the "shoutout" of sorts from Mystic.

My friend asked me if I would help him with this game a couple of weeks ago. I already had a copy and completed (not Platted) the game on an old account. Yesterday he alerted me to some activity in one of the Discord servers he is in:

"I was able to login and I played on sunday. Next day, on monday, it didnt work. Tried tuesday and wednesday no luck either And someone else in the server tried and confirmed to see if it was only bugging for me, but it didnt work for that person either"

This is just one quote from that Discord server. I have tried your technique twice in the last two days and can't get in. I've left it for more than two and a half hours and nothing. I've got port forwarding set up and my PS3 is in the DMZ.I tried the "signing into PSN from inside the game" trick. Nada.

I see that some people have gotten trophies as recently as the 15th on here, but everyone in that Discord server who has commented can't get in as of me writing this.

So my point is, I have no doubts your technique normally works, but the server seems to be completely buggered right now.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

Hi Mystify, thanks for your initial post and congrats on the "shoutout" of sorts from Mystic.

My friend asked me if I would help him with this game a couple of weeks ago. I already had a copy and completed (not Platted) the game on an old account. Yesterday he alerted me to some activity in one of the Discord servers he is in:

This is just one quote from that Discord server. I have tried your technique twice in the last two days and can't get in. I've left it for more than two and a half hours and nothing. I've got port forwarding set up and my PS3 is in the DMZ.I tried the "signing into PSN from inside the game" trick. Nada.

I see that some people have gotten trophies as recently as the 15th on here, but everyone in that Discord server who has commented can't get in as of me writing this.

So my point is, I have no doubts your technique normally works, but the server seems to be completely buggered right now.

Hey mate, 

yer were reading alot of that aswell, people in our Platinum Discord are saying the same thing that as of basically monday somethings happened and its not working as properly. hopefully it sorts its self out soon, but as of now it seemingly looks like the servers a shot.

• Like 1

I think something has potentially happened since the 16th March as the last person to earn a MP Trophy was on the 15th March and i have tried multiple times on the 16th and 17th March leaving it as long as 6 hours with still no joy. I will try again but i am not feeling confident.

I really hope it comes back up again but i have a really horrible feeling that its now completely dead.

I got a bunch of the MP Trophies in October 2021 and got distracted doing other stuff so did not finish all the ranking up ones so am kicking myself for not just getting it all done back then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DazzaFett said:

I think something has potentially happened since the 16th March as the last person to earn a MP Trophy was on the 15th March and i have tried multiple times on the 16th and 17th March leaving it as long as 6 hours with still no joy. I will try again but i am not feeling confident.

I really hope it comes back up again but i have a really horrible feeling that its now completely dead.

I got a bunch of the MP Trophies in October 2021 and got distracted doing other stuff so did not finish all the ranking up ones so am kicking myself for not just getting it all done back then.

It is backed online now!

• Like 1

On 18/03/2023 at 1:55 PM, MystifyR said:

yer were reading alot of that aswell, people in our Platinum Discord are saying the same thing that as of basically monday somethings happened and its not working as properly. hopefully it sorts its self out soon, but as of now it seemingly looks like the servers a shot.

11 hours ago, DazzaFett said:

9 hours ago, mhm_fazli said:

It is backed online now!

Yep, it's working again, I was able to connect and play with mhm earlier. I personally waited for an hour on two PS3s using Mystic's method. No connection issues at all and we got a trophy each (so the servers better stay up now ?).

I did try to be clever. My main PS3 froze and I had to restart (I think it was a dirty disc that hasn't been used for many years, rather than anything untoward server-wise). We tried inviting my main to another game. I thought that might skip the need to do Mystic's method, but it just results in a cycle of infinite error 3 messages, so unfortunately that won't work. 

• 1 month later...

I managed to get online by logging about 4 times let it error out 3-4 times and then i waited on the start screen somewhere about 45 mins to an hour and it worked but still a touchy glitchy because it froze my ps3 after a match just finished (lost that xp) and had wait another hour before getting back on and a friend kept getting kicked from mid match by itself and he had to wait for another hour before he could get back on but we got there in the end :)

Edited by judas_korn_fan

• 1 month later...

30 minutes seems to be the standard waiting time for me, but I have to say that I haven't experienced any issues with matchmaking, nor have I encountered any lag, crashes or frankly any other issues once I managed to get online. It seems to work just fine, at least on my end.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/06/2023 at 8:37 PM, Barinjar said:

hi everyone. how much time do I need to get all online trophies it I play from the beggining? approximately

hey mate, its been awhile but i want to say maybe if its just you getting the trophy and no one else maybe like 5ish hours, but if theres a group of you maybe around the 10ish - 15ish hours mark