Finally some Pretty boys!

This actually might be an interesting test case.

I mean, we all know the guys at the top of the leaderboards, they'll literally play any old shit to keep on top of the leaderboards.

Buuuuut....... will they be comfortable with playing some decently made mahjong games, but having to undress a ton of men to get all of the trophies.

To keep their lead...

Although, I guess we already all know the answer to that one lol.

For sure, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that sort of thing, but if there are many people who freak out about unattainable trophies from server closures, not being able to get 100% on a game or trying to maintain 100% over their entire profile. Their might be people who avoid games that go against their sexual beliefs.

I'm reminded of the "Over The Rainbow" trophy on Bully for the 360 quite some years ago now, and this one guy on gamefaws who got SOOOO angry about it since he would never be able to get 100% on the game because he didn't want to kiss 20 boys and was determined to get all the achievements aside from that one.

I love Mahjong, but male or female versions, this game is not for me, especially since it's one of the EZPZ game variety.

But still, I certainly wouldn't be happy having a game called "Pretty Boys" on my account, that would certainly freak my wife out. Hahaha.

Oh, and having to play the game EIGHT times. lol

(Oh! Uh huh? You liked undressing those guys THAT much?)

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been waiting for this for so long. Why did I only just now find this game?? I've watched YouTubers play games like Hunny Pop(?) and it looked fun, but I'm just not interested in girls at all. I kept thinking, "Man, if there was a male version of this game, I would love that." And I think it's finally starting to happen! And it's not just pretty boys here, the levels are actually pretty fun and challenging. The visuals are nice, too.

This game is definitely Tiger approved ??

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 4:12 AM, enaysoft said:

This actually might be an interesting test case.

I mean, we all know the guys at the top of the leaderboards, they'll literally play any old shit to keep on top of the leaderboards.

Buuuuut....... will they be comfortable with playing some decently made mahjong games, but having to undress a ton of men to get all of the trophies.

To keep their lead...

Although, I guess we already all know the answer to that one lol.

For sure, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that sort of thing, but if there are many people who freak out about unattainable trophies from server closures, not being able to get 100% on a game or trying to maintain 100% over their entire profile. Their might be people who avoid games that go against their sexual beliefs.

I'm reminded of the "Over The Rainbow" trophy on Bully for the 360 quite some years ago now, and this one guy on gamefaws who got SOOOO angry about it since he would never be able to get 100% on the game because he didn't want to kiss 20 boys and was determined to get all the achievements aside from that one.

I love Mahjong, but male or female versions, this game is not for me, especially since it's one of the EZPZ game variety.

But still, I certainly wouldn't be happy having a game called "Pretty Boys" on my account, that would certainly freak my wife out. Hahaha.

Oh, and having to play the game EIGHT times. lol

(Oh! Uh huh? You liked undressing those guys THAT much?)

Did you really need an essay to say you won’t play the game because there’s males.?