Completed challenges from the last week not showing up in history

LoughNessMonster

Hi. I've been playing this game on and off recently, but loading it up at least daily to do the challenges. I haven't missed any in about 3 weeks.

The problem I'm having is that the more recent ones are no longer showing up. If you have a look at this image (not mine, I grabbed it from a youtube video) it shows the area I'm talking about - the "graph" on the left with the past results. My results for the first 15 or so challenges are listed, but then there's a blank space for the past 5 days or so, despite doing said challenges.

Is this something I should worry about, or is it a known issue? I couldn't find anything through Google. Just reports of points not being awarded. It does look like I'm still getting the Awesomeness points for each one though.

• Like 1

I think that as long as you gain points towards your Awesomeness-Level you should be fine and don't have to worry. The entire challenge section of the game seems to have a few visuell bugs: in my case all the timers for the daily challenges show me multiple days sometimes weeks instead of hours. Also my "graph" mixes the dates randomly... The challenge part of the game seems to be falling apart slowly, so we should hurry up to finish the trophy as quick as possible. 

• Like 4

I'm having the same problem, yesterday one of my daily challenges didn't register for some reason, and today my weekly didn't register. Neither one is showing up in the graph and neither one had a popup telling me I got lums, even though I got gold cups on both of them. Last night I even triple checked to make sure my gold cup on the weekly was still there before the reset. Super annoying. I need to start keeping track to see if they are actually saving to my awesomeness score if this is going to be a recurring issue.

My graph also mixes the dates and cups, seems like all the new cups go to the back of the graph above the old dates, lol. Still completely missing those two challenges though. Anyone interested in starting this game needs to start ASAP because the online seems to be dissolving into a huge mess!

Edited by Empovyle
  • Like 1

Iv been working on these for 3 months and I didnt get either weekly to pop today when signing on and I had a gold in both.  I will also say yesterday, only 1 of my dailies popped.  But then today when I signed in, both my new dailies and my prior daily popped.  Its ubisoft, I just come to expect problems with them.  So no, you are not alone.  Going back and looking at it, it never popped my regularly weekly from last week either.  So I am out 2 golds and a silver at a minimum.  I am not going to bother looking at 3 months of data.

• Like 1