Glitchier than the PS3 versions?

1 hour ago, Super_Mep said:

Damn that sucks. I almost thought I was screwed on Skywalker saga but they patched the glitch I had thank God.

Force Awakens ps4 has a bug where it crashes while saving on Jakku after 75 percent completion. It always corrupts the save file. If you play on a ps5 the bug doesn't occur weirdly. My final time for that completion was 125 hours. It takes 30 for 100 percent when it all runs smoothly 

3 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

If you get stuck on the great staircase 35 hours in, its a game restart. Yes that glitch is STILL in the damn game. And it's game breaking 

Thanks for the replies, don't think I'll risk the stress for a game I played back in the day. I'm looking for something conducive to relaxation. 

I didn't have any issues with Years 5-7, but did run into a bugged student in peril that forced me to load an earlier save in Years 1-4 and redo the hub world clean up. It's pretty short, so it's not the end of the world. I'd recommend just beating the game, making a copy of that save, then completing each level 100%, confirming the values are correct, backup that save, then finishing with the hub world.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Force Awakens ps4 has a bug where it crashes while saving on Jakku after 75 percent completion. It always corrupts the save file. If you play on a ps5 the bug doesn't occur weirdly. My final time for that completion was 125 hours. It takes 30 for 100 percent when it all runs smoothly 

If I remember right, you can avoid that bug on the PS4 by playing offline without the patch installed ?.