Delisted?

Varhur

2 minutes ago, Chettlar said:

Okay. I'm very confused why the other guy was talking about you can knock out the online stuff in a single session.  Like what kind of session are we talking about here. An 8 hour session? Lol.  Because this stuff looks like it would take some time, especially the uber tags.

Forget about the "session" - took me almost 20h to get to level 81. Simply focus on grinding levels for gears while being online, get rid of those 6 trophies mentioned above and you are safe.

22 minutes ago, Chettlar said:

Okay. I'm very confused why the other guy was talking about you can knock out the online stuff in a single session.  Like what kind of session are we talking about here. An 8 hour session? Lol.  Because this stuff looks like it would take some time, especially the uber tags.

Uber tags aren’t so bad, I’m on 5hrs playtime according to the game and I’m 2 wins with a certain car away from getting my 5th Uber tag. I haven’t really done any campaign though, just the first 2 levels. You can go through the challenges section to find easy crash tags to go for, which will then unlock Uber tags.

I’m more bothered about Geared up, although I have 230 gear, I think you start with a lot so I’m not sure how much more I need to actually collect. Also if the game needs to be online to see your medals for crash tags and Uber tags, does that mean you need to get the checkmate medals, near ally medals, etc, before shut down? I’m struggling with those checkmate ones

The plat can be done in 15hrs (in-game tracker) depending on your luck with the checkmate medals. The only thing I see people taking longer is that they are actively grinding for levels instead of doing the campaing. Unless you are idle boosting with a turbo controller, you are just wasting time... even so you still need to go after the uber tags. Just do what you can on the campain and grab someone to help on the coop challenges

7 hours ago, Chettlar said:

Yeah I am also really struggling with checkmates.  If I use a big car, it sometimes seems to convert them to a different style of medal for some reason?

And there doesn't seem to be a way to track them in game that I saw?  There was one that counted up to 10.

if you need an event that gives easy checkmates, I would highly recommend "Life Support" which is the second event in the Uprising cup. Extremely easy to knock enemies into the trains and into pillars.

• Like 4

On 9/23/2022 at 1:10 PM, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Uber tags aren’t so bad, I’m on 5hrs playtime according to the game and I’m 2 wins with a certain car away from getting my 5th Uber tag. I haven’t really done any campaign though, just the first 2 levels. You can go through the challenges section to find easy crash tags to go for, which will then unlock Uber tags.

I’m more bothered about Geared up, although I have 230 gear, I think you start with a lot so I’m not sure how much more I need to actually collect. Also if the game needs to be online to see your medals for crash tags and Uber tags, does that mean you need to get the checkmate medals, near ally medals, etc, before shut down? I’m struggling with those checkmate ones

You're correct, you start with 80 gear items, but be aware that these starting items don't count towards the 250 required for the trophy. So if you counted up 230 in total, then you only have 150 that count towards the trophy.

Edited by AttilaThe13th
  • Like 2