"Loli Souls" ... is it good?

BlitzkriegHottie

This has been on my radar for a while so has anyone in here tried the early access version? Is this good? Is it worth the price?  I see nothing but good reviews on Steam but I've been deceived by Steam ratings before.

"Anime Souls" has been tried before but in my opinion it was a mess *cough* Code Vein *cough* so here's hoping this game does something more than just fanservice. Nothing against fanservice, but I sure wish they put as much effort when designing the boss fights as they did when carefully modeling the big tits! 

I'm collecting and hoarding soulslikes like a maniac so chances are I'm going to get this regardless of replies (I mean, I just bought Sinner a couple weeks ago... SINNER!) but I still want to hear other's opinions on this. 

And if you've never heard of this before, here's the catch: It's a Soulslike... but you're a little girl... also, Japanese vtubers do the voiceover... I mean, they had me at "souslike" but wrecking big ass monsters as a tiny child sure sounds bonkers. Definitely the weirdest soulslike yet, at least until the silly and self aware "Last Hero of Nostalgaia" and "Another Crab's Treasure" arrive. Yes, we're now getting ironic soulslikes. 

19 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I never heard of this until the trophy list popped up. It looks really fun. I know its curently available on the HK store. Any idea if this will be releasing in other regions? I don't mind buying a HK card from play-asia if I have to

It's releasing worldwide, no need to access other stores! There's even physical collectors editions although I think those are JP exclusive. 

• Like 2

On 9/28/2022 at 3:07 PM, BlitzkriegHottie said:

"Anime Souls" has been tried before but in my opinion it was a mess *cough* Code Vein *cough* 

Code Vein is the exact reason why I'm wary of anything described as "soulslike". Hearing that this game is magic-focused also kind of lowered my interest. I might give it a chance later on, but for now I think I'll wait and see.