Movie mode infinite loading screen

Yep you have the exact same problem as me. Sucks to wait for another patch like with The Quarry. I was gonna round up all other trophies in that playthrough i am kinda sad about it. 

48 minutes ago, jess47831 said:

Hi so every time I try movie mode curators cut it freezes in the loading screen right after the storm chapter when the curator talks to you. I’ve tried restarting the game ,a new save file, go to chapter select, make different desicions, uninstall and reinstall the game nothing works. It’s so weird cause solo story always works fine no issues. Anyone else having this issue ? Maybe it’s cause I keep try curators cut I’ll try theratrical next

Does theatrical cut work?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Hi so every time I try movie mode curators cut it freezes in the loading screen right after the storm chapter when the curator talks to you. I’ve tried restarting the game ,a new save file, go to chapter select, make different desicions, uninstall and reinstall the game nothing works. It’s so weird cause solo story always works fine no issues. Anyone else having this issue ? Maybe it’s cause I keep try curators cut I’ll try theratrical next

Thertrical doesn’t work either I guess movie mode is glitched

• Like 1

On 10/1/2022 at 9:48 AM, jess47831 said:

Same thing for me, solo works but not movie night mode, I’m stuck in the same spot. 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:23 AM, ResiGamer_28 said:

What concerns me is on ps4 there are coop only collectibles. So does that mean I have to do another coop run? As people are reporting their collectibles are wiped 

Ya but you can get the co op only collectibles on curators cut tho if u have it, but ya on Ps5 version u have to collect all collectibles all over again

I posted this in a separate thread, but since this thread is getting more replies and I'm also receiving PMs asking about it, see below for instructions on how to bypass the Man of Medan glitches and unlock the Movie Night trophy. It requires a PS4 and a PS5, but it is not at all difficult and most steps only take a few seconds.

I've just completed a similar bypass method for the Movie Night/All Hearts crashes in Little Hope (PS5), and I'll post about that shortly.

It's weird how Movie Night has bugged out on Man of Medan for the PS5 version and you're stuck in an infinite loading screen and then there's Little Hope that had no problem with Movie Night at all. It kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? I've gotten every other trophy for Man of Medan just waiting for the patch now. I'm wanting to platinum it again already so I can be done and move on. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard about a possible patch incoming? As the game is a complete mess. I loaded my save from PS4 to complete movie night and it was all black nothing loaded but the sound was there then it popped the trophy for movie night all heart choices and all head choices as the game didn't seem to detect any choices for most of the chapters in scene selection.

• Like 1

EDIT: They are aware of the issue, 

No solution, but they -Supermassive Games- seem to tend to "The Dark Pictures" issues when a new entry releases. So fingers crossed when "The Devil in Me" releases November 18th.

In the mean time, after lots of searching, I found where you can report issues.

https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu/app/ask

Make sure to re-select your choices, to choose a sub-section: Dark Pictures -> Man of Medan / Product -> Bug Report

I have my report the following subject title: Movie Night Infinite Loadscreen 

I got this case-n°: #221028-000035

I gave it following description:

When playing Movie Night after Curator part between chapters "Storm" and "Abandoned Ship" the game stays stuck in the loading screen.

The game also just "stopped" playing Shared Story starting chapter "Matters of the Heart" at the start (the character you play just stands -as does the camera- in a fixed position and nothing happens) or we just are stuck in a loadscreen. Reloading a chapter doing different choices eventually fixed this. 

Edited by Staticated

On 06/11/2022 at 5:04 PM, dj_lalle said:

Okay first of, I have decently enjoyed the game, the game it self has been fine some minor mistakes here and there nothing too major, then this stupid movie night is keeping me from the platinium, hopefully they’ll fix it soon

I know exactly how you feel, Movie Night is the only trophy I have left to get for the platinum also. I've been waiting by playing other games whilst they fix the bug.

Still nothing has been done about it and that's unfair..

• Like 3