The Last Of Us Grounded - Making of...

Gwinambele

This movie is awsome.

I watched ND making of Uncharted 2 before which was a series of short movies accially (it was on game disc ofc)

But this is waaaaay cooler.

One small comment to content itself:

I saw few videos of Troy Baker voiceovers in Bioshock so i knew him and his voice.

But every time i hear Ashley Johnson i see Ellie. Srly. Her voice stucked in my head so much.

Its wierd :)

Wow just finished watching it. It really makes you appreciate just the amount of dedication they had for us gamers by being so persistent on the fine detail to perfection for this game. 

A lot of other game producers need to watch this as Naughty Dogs really have set the bar for all other games in the future in my opinion :D 

Wow, I really love this documentary about last of us. The perfection and hard work they use to produce this is just.... wow. If only activision, ea and ubisoft does this :) and, when i hear ashley johnson, it just reminds me of ellie and I'm new to the forums, HI everyone :D

Edited by shad2810

• 2 months later...

this is actually on the downloadable section on the main menu if you have the season pass...however every time i click it, it seems to crash my PS3...guess i wont be downloading it in HD and will have to watch it online instead :P

if anyone knows of a fix to stop it crashing though!.... let me know