All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

13 minutes ago, Rainy__Nights_ said:

Mortal Shell on PS4 does not sync properly. It's free with PS Plus Extra so I imagine it will be talked about more

That's strange, all 3 known stacks sync (i.e. EU, NA and JP) - unless there's a new DLC I don't know about which isn't syncing ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

@HuntingFever Any idea what this plat stack of Opus Castle is referring to? https://www.exophase.com/game/opus-castle-psn/trophies/ Has no earners, isn't on TT or other trophy sites, and I can't find any info on a physical release, but this is awfully peculiar. 

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

@HuntingFever Any idea what this plat stack of Opus Castle is referring to? https://www.exophase.com/game/opus-castle-psn/trophies/ Has no earners, isn't on TT or other trophy sites, and I can't find any info on a physical release, but this is awfully peculiar. 

If I had to guess, I'd go with a retail release of some kind that either hasn't been announced out yet or was cancelled at some point, because the other list has all the regions in it.

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Could Hourglass HK and JP for PS5 be looked into? The PS4 stacks sync fine, but I only see NA & EU stacks on all the trophy tracking sites. I'm wondering if they're non-syncing, or are shared with either of the current PS5 stacks on the site.

I'll add that to the confirmation needed list tomorrow.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

4 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Could Hourglass HK and JP for PS5 be looked into? The PS4 stacks sync fine, but I only see NA & EU stacks on all the trophy tracking sites. I'm wondering if they're non-syncing, or are shared with either of the current PS5 stacks on the site.

I'm not aware of any EU PS5 stack? Fairly certain all regions are 1 PS5 list. If you meant PS4 lists, TT had HK+JP PS4 lists for a bit now and they just scanned for PSNP.

4 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

TT has the list. It's just hidden because it's not released. The list is for the full version of the game before they went with an episodic release instead. It scanned a full year before the actual release.

Zippy the Circle Special (PS4) scanned into content and released today, but no trophy lists yet?

@HuntingFever NeuroWorm NA can be removed from the list - now syncing!

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi

Can anyone confirm the PS5 version of the Galactic Junkers actually exists? I ask, because I just looked in the PS Store and on Platprices.com but it's nowhere to be seen, yet Gamefaqs.com insists it was released.

Also, I'll remove NeuroWorm from the list now :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Syncing, sadly.

Yeah, it showed up shortly after my post. ?

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Can anyone confirm the PS5 version of the Galactic Junkers actually exists? I ask, because I just looked in the PS Store and on Platprices.com but it's nowhere to be seen, yet Gamefaqs.com insists it was released.

Also, I'll remove NeuroWorm from the list now :).

GameFAQs will list anything that is mentioned for PS5 as PS5, even if it ends up being only backwards compatible and not native.

I don't believe there is a PS5 version.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Yeah, it showed up shortly after my post. 1f605.png

GameFAQs will list anything that is mentioned for PS5 as PS5, even if it ends up being only backwards compatible and not native.

I don't believe there is a PS5 version.

Ah, in that case I have some apologising to do and will remove this from the list in a bit.

17 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Wow, I entirely missed that.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything, but all of the PS4 titles were registered at the same time sequentially. There's no room for 2 sequential Hourglass PS5 titles (Basketball Pinball PS5, Hourglass PS5 NA, Hourglass PS5 EU, ???, Broken Pieces PS4 for NPWR sequence). I'll dig to see if there's any definitive data proof for unlocks for regional possibilities, but the title has historically had low unlock population for all regions so unless we get direct feedback we won't know.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Wow, I entirely missed that.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything, but all of the PS4 titles were registered at the same time sequentially. There's no room for 2 sequential Hourglass PS5 titles (Basketball Pinball PS5, Hourglass PS5 NA, Hourglass PS5 EU, ???, Broken Pieces PS4 for NPWR sequence). I'll dig to see if there's any definitive data proof for unlocks for regional possibilities, but the title has historically had low unlock population for all regions so unless we get direct feedback we won't know.

Sucks that the game isn't cross-buy, so I only have PS4 versions, so this is gonna be a hassle to figure out.

• Like 1

Watch list:

Tractor Journey came out earlier today in Asia + Japan. No sync yet. I'm sure it'll come quick though once noticed.

Tractor Journey (AS) (PS4) - December 28th, 2022 (Klovako)

Tractor Journey (AS) (PS5) - December 28th, 2022 (Klovako)

Tractor Journey (JP) (PS4) - December 28th, 2022 (Klovako)

Tractor Journey (JP) (PS5) - December 28th, 2022 (Klovako)

The Tale of Onogoro (PS4) - December 26th, 2022 (AMATA K.K.)

And just informational, but Asterix + Obelix XXL2 PS5 is scheduled for release tomorrow apparently. Just scanned the AU content, and it's a shadow update to the PS4 release to add Cross-Buy, so keep an eye out for the list.

2 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Watch list:

Tractor Journey came out earlier today in Asia + Japan. No sync yet. I'm sure it'll come quick though once noticed.

Tractor Journey (AS) (PS4) - December 28th, 2022 (Klovako)

Tractor Journey (AS) (PS5) - December 28th, 2022 (Klovako)

Tractor Journey (JP) (PS4) - December 28th, 2022 (Klovako)

Tractor Journey (JP) (PS5) - December 28th, 2022 (Klovako)

The Tale of Onogoro (PS4) - December 26th, 2022 (AMATA K.K.)

And just informational, but Asterix + Obelix XXL2 PS5 is scheduled for release tomorrow apparently. Just scanned the AU content, and it's a shadow update to the PS4 release to add Cross-Buy, so keep an eye out for the list.

Ok, thank you, I'll update the OP now :).

Ping Pong Peg has a sort of messed up release history, where it released NA versions in Japan and Asia before replacing them eventually with regional equivalents.

Something for a check/confirmation, but it seems like the current version scanned on PSNP is NA for PS4, but I only have 2 PS4 lists on TT and there are now 3 regions for PS4 for it, and each region has ended up with separate stacks. It's possible that the one on PSNP supports both NA and EU, and the 2nd one is for JP, but again something that may want confirmation.

5 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Ping Pong Peg has a sort of messed up release history, where it released NA versions in Japan and Asia before replacing them eventually with regional equivalents.

Something for a check/confirmation, but it seems like the current version scanned on PSNP is NA for PS4, but I only have 2 PS4 lists on TT and there are now 3 regions for PS4 for it, and each region has ended up with separate stacks. It's possible that the one on PSNP supports both NA and EU, and the 2nd one is for JP, but again something that may want confirmation.

What region stacks have you confirmed on TT?

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What region stacks have you confirmed on TT?

Just PS5 stacks, 4 versions. NA, EU, and 2 others which are JP and AS (no player data yet). Have 2 PS4 versions, with only one with data containing NA players.

NA scan was November 22nd. Other was November 27th. NA and EU released November 22nd. JP released December 16th.

Also, Tractor Journey has now scanned

for catherine full body asia english i dont think it exists i own every version and to my knowledge only JP, CN/KR and NA and eu versions exist

if someone can give a me a store link i would glady buy it when its on sale to find out if it has a list or not

Edited by LuckySlime
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckySlime said:

for catherine full body asia english i dont think it exists i own every version and to my knowledge only JP, CN/KR and NA and eu versions exist

if someone can give a me a store link i would glady buy it when its on sale to find out if it has a list or not

Here you go :):

https://platprices.com/game/18138-catherine-full-body-english-ver

https://www.play-asia.com/catherine-full-body-english/13/70cump

1 hour ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Just PS5 stacks, 4 versions. NA, EU, and 2 others which are JP and AS (no player data yet). Have 2 PS4 versions, with only one with data containing NA players.

NA scan was November 22nd. Other was November 27th. NA and EU released November 22nd. JP released December 16th.

Also, Tractor Journey has now scanned

OK, I'll take care of those in a bit :).