NA March 2014 Playstation Plus

Dead Weight

Great to see Tomb Raider and MHFU. I have a good excuse to play Tomb Raider again, and now I don't have to take out my PSP to hunt monsters. With Symphonia just coming out, and with BlazBlue and FFX HD coming next month, and with Star Ocean to play, I probably won't get around to it for a while though.

I think it's just Unit 13 for me. I nearly forgot about that game, but i'm happy it's there.

At least it's not too stacked for me. There's no way I'll be able to complete all the games that come out for it. PS+ is still worth every penny. You just have to limit yourself on the games that come out for it and skip some games all together.

I love plus but like other people have posted, I own everything on this list except the psp game and PS4.  I loved Dead Nation on PS3 so I will get the plat on PS4 I'm psyched for that. 

I am glad for so few games I want on plus because I have south Park and Infamous this month.  South Park Is gonna own my Vacation in March.

Thomas Was Alone is a surprisingly great game. The music, narration and visuals make this well worth playing.

Its very short (2 maybe 3 hours) mildly challenging, and very relaxing. I highly recommend it.

TLoU in April?

Maybe April 2015? lol

Very unlikely. That game is still a system-seller.

Edited by rsoto1125