NA March 2014 Playstation Plus

Dead Weight

source:  http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/02/27/tomb-raider-dead-nation-more-free-for-playstation-plus-in-march

PS4:

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

PS3:

Tomb Raider

Thomas Was Alone

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut

Vita:

Unit 13

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r
  • Like 1

Is dead nation good?

Finally a month without games for Vita and ps3 for me, lol. In a finish my older games first way, lol.

Tomb raider( Amazing game apart the Stupid MP) is a must. Playing again on ps4 and loving in it.

I seriously need to finish my games and there's ton, even the free this month I didn't play it yet and I want so much, metro and remember me.

Edited by Marcelo

Dead Nation ( Awesome game ) and Lone Survivor for me this month. Already have TR plat ( fantastic game ) and Thomas was Alone does not interest me. Also I do not own a VITA. Love PS+ Plus but would love it more if I had the time to play all the games in my download list.

• Like 2

Boring Plus month.

I was struggling to get through TR, the story is so uber cliche, uninteresting and the shootouts are repetitive. Lara's hair looks like a hatstand and let's not forget about the horrid deserted MP. Thomas has been on EU Plus before and Dead Nation has been around for years. I haven't actually played Lone Survivor so I will refrain from flaming this game, end of rant.

Is it April yet?