Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Hello there.

I need help hiding a game to be reincorpored to the leaderboards again.

I was flagged long time ago for a trophy in Wipeout HD.I was idle a long time of trophy hunting and i hided all my profile all that time.Now im back (after 3 years) in trophy hunting and i can´t be reincorported to leaderboards for the flag in wipeout HD.

I hide the game again,set all my profile public,gain some new trophies...but seems anything works.

Could somebody help me,please?

Sorry for my bad English,im not native.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:42 AM, fantasywarfare71 said:

This issue ain't going away ands it's been this way for years, and I've un hided my games lol. They don't unhide or show up. PSN fix your crap plz. Can any one please address this issue, please.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1TipLVuMRu9Px6tq5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/g7RgeU63tquo8gFu8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gcY6PNkqjFnPxaEM9

Did you try this yet?

If that doesn't work, then you will want to hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies). After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN, sync it, then update your profile here so it says "Aww, no trophies here". Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies. Now earn another new trophy in any game, sync it, then update your profile here on the site again which should fix the issue.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Drizzt_do_Urdenn said:

i can´t be reincorported to leaderboards for the flag in wipeout HD.

I hide the game again,set all my profile public,gain some new trophies...but seems anything works.

You're having trouble hiding Wipeout HD?

On your PS4:

Go to Wipeout HD in your Trophy list, and press your Options button

Select Privacy Settings

Select Hidden Games

Select Hidden Games for PS3 and PS Vita

Find and select Wipeout HD

Select Confirm

Instructions for other consoles are here:
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52551-how-to-hide-games-reappear-on-the-leaderboards/

After doing the above, go earn any new trophy in any game and sync your trophy list. Afterward come back to the site and update your profile. It should be hidden and you should see Soon in your Rankings.

Hey guys

Since i changed my PsnID from BeatBoxFreak to CaIIMeBeat i have this issue about private trophies.

I found this guide and i checked for everything, followed all the steps, earned trophys and refreshed my profile etc. Nothing worked. Today i can’t even klick on sessions or Main profile.

What should i do? Is this normal? Would love to hear from you.

best Regards Beat

29 minutes ago, BeatBoxFreak said:

Hey guys

Since i changed my PsnID from BeatBoxFreak to CaIIMeBeat i have this issue about private trophies.

I found this guide and i checked for everything, followed all the steps, earned trophys and refreshed my profile etc. Nothing worked. Today i can’t even klick on sessions or Main profile.

What should i do? Is this normal? Would love to hear from you.

best Regards Beat

Your trophies show fine: https://psnprofiles.com/CallMeBeat

Make sure you’re not trying to log in with an email address and using your PSN ID. 

15 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Your trophies show fine: https://psnprofiles.com/CallMeBeat

Make sure you’re not trying to log in with an email address and using your PSN ID. 

This is not my profile. I never played those games. If i log in with the ID and password, theres a msg that says account not found. If i log in with BeatBoxFreak im able to log in but not doing anything. Also the 2 L‘s in CallMeBeat are Capital i‘s. 

I rly dont get it..

Just noticed my profile on here is now blank/private for some reason. Didn't change any settings on my consoles, but I double checked and they're all set to "anyone" who can view my trophies. I've never hidden any of my trophy lists either.

Any advice? Never had this happen before and I've been using this site for a few years now.

Edit: Haven't changed my username or anything either. It was working fine yesterday.

Edited by SuperSmexy500
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Just noticed my profile on here is now blank/private for some reason. Didn't change any settings on my consoles, but I double checked and they're all set to "anyone" who can view my trophies. I've never hidden any of my trophy lists either.

Any advice? Never had this happen before and I've been using this site for a few years now.

Edit: Haven't changed my username or anything either. It was working fine yesterday.

I think I have the same. I’m logged in on psnprofiles but cant show or update my profile.

54 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Just noticed my profile on here is now blank/private for some reason

44 minutes ago, Heija_angel said:

I think I have the same. I’m logged in on psnprofiles but cant show or update my profile.

18 minutes ago, Shurikn22 said:

I have the same issue... First time this happens

Every once in a while something flaky happens on PSN and if you update while it’s happening, it screws up PSNProfiles obtaining your trophies. 

Give it a couple hours, then earn a new trophy and update again, it should be okay. 

Assuming you have all triple checked your privacy settings and definitely didn’t hide your profiles on accident. 

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Every once in a while something flaky happens on PSN and if you update while it’s happening, it screws up PSNProfiles obtaining your trophies. 

Give it a couple hours, then earn a new trophy and update again, it should be okay. 

Assuming you have all triple checked your privacy settings and definitely didn’t hide your profiles on accident. 

Tnx for the reply. Ye I didnt changed anything in psn or psnprofiles. Getting a new trophy should not be a problem :) Will give it a try later.

The only weard thing is that I cant even see my own profile while logged in. It says: 

Aww, no trophies here ?

This profile is probably private

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Is this one you?

https://psnprofiles.com/CaIIMeBeat

LOL, it looks identical to the link I posted above. You chose one of those usernames. 

Yes this is my Profile. 

For some reason i can log in now to my profile. Did you do anything?

thanks for all replied and guidance.

Much appreciated.

Edited by CaIIMeBeat

23 minutes ago, CaIIMeBeat said:

Yes this is my Profile. 

For some reason i can log in now to my profile. Did you do anything?

thanks for all replied and guidance.

Much appreciated.

I just went to the main page, pasted in the named you typed from the message above into the search box and hit Update. 

11 hours ago, Shurikn22 said:

I have the same issue... First time this happens

Follow the steps carefully in this thread.

11 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

I just checked yours again and still shows hidden. Try to set your whole profile to private, sync trophies to PSN, set back to public, sync to PSN, then earn a new trophy and update here. 

8 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I just checked yours again and still shows hidden. Try to set your whole profile to private, sync trophies to PSN, set back to public, sync to PSN, then earn a new trophy and update here. 

Thanks for the advice, though it seems to be back to normal now after updating my profile on here again after earning a trophy on my Vita. Didn't need to set anything to private. I'll keep it in mind if I ever run into this issue again though and simply syncing a new trophy doesn't solve it.

The only thing still having issues are my country and world ranks which seem to have been reset (they simply say "soon" now), but I'm sure they'll be re-calculated at some point.

Hey (: 

I’m new to the community and I created my profile a few hours ago and it hasn’t updated my trophies. 

I did change my ps4 and vita settings so that anyone can see my trophies and I did get some trophies and synched it with PSN but nothing came out of it.

is there something else I need to do?

or is it a situation where I’ll have to wait for 25 hours or till my profile is verified?

This hasn't really worked for me at all. When I put my old name, it says my trophies are hidden or I don't have any and when I put my new name, it doesn't even show up as I'm typing it, and when I press Update, it gives me the error that says it merged with my old name and nothing changes. 

I checked my PS4, my trophies are all set to Anyone and I have no idea why I keep getting that error.

I thought maybe I'd just make a new account with my new name instead and delete this one, but since my name is different, I couldn't change my About Me and I couldn't delete the old profile. When I tried to make a new account anyway, it gave me an 404 error, then an infinite loading screen after they asked me to make a password.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong or what I'm supposed to do now?

I was playing one game for a few hours yesterday and it synced no problem. Then about an hour after finishing it I start up another then all of a sudden no trophies up here. It's this site so don't say my settings aren't set to anyone. The trophies show on exophase and truetrophies.