Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

8 hours ago, SaltySoph said:

I fixed it, I changed my trophies to no one then, put it back to anyone, and synced after a trophy. YAY ? thought I was doomed lmao! I tried just updating after earning trophies and it did nothing, really thought I broke the system there

Nice! That was the next thing I was gonna recommend - glad that fixed it :P 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ge0smash said:

Guys I've been trying to do the thing you've been mentioning but for some reason my profile is still private :(

Your name isn't pulling up at all on PSN, have you changed your name recently on PSN? If so you'll have to type your new username into the box on the website homepage.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I don't know if I'm in the right corner.

I have some hidden trophies on my profile bc I didn't started the games, it was my husband or my brother and I didn't intent to play them (that was before I was a "hunter" and didn't care) but right now as a completionist I feel like I want to play them and make the best out of it. so I started to play hardware rivals and now I'm at 57% and wanted to unhide the game.

I never used the new PS4 feature and was confused to find games there that I never installed on my PS3/4/Vita. no trophies, not installed nothing oO 

but anyway so I scrolled and scrolled and noticed, that some of my hidden trophy lists like hardware rivals, driveclub and guacamelee had a ticked checkbox, but other games like broforce looked like the unhidden trophies, there was nothing in the checkbox. I thought I have to remove the tick but there was no tick and so I don't know how to make these games visible again. On my PSNP you can see that none of these games is shown.

anyway again, I unticked hardware rivals and saved. Then I went and earned a new trophy, synced that but nothing changed.

I still can't see hardware rivals.

I wanted to untick all the hidden games now but then I remembered that I can't unhide broforce bc there is no tick in the checkbox...

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

19 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Hi, I don't know if I'm in the right corner...

Hey, I'm unable to locate those games either when viewing your profile on PSN itself (You can see them when viewing your own profile but nobody else can, including PSNP). So this means you've probably had those games hidden for a while and PSN likes to become... a buggy mess with hidden games after a while and requires a process to fix it.

So what you'll need to do is hide the game on your PS4 by checking it off, then after that go to your PS3 and make sure to hide the game there as well, then on vita make sure it's hidden. Be careful, because on PS3 & Vita you need to have the box unchecked while on PS4 it needs to be checked in order to hide the game. After the game shows as hidden on all 3 consoles, earn a trophy in any game, sync it to PSN, then update your profile here. Now go into all 3 consoles and make sure the game is marked as unhidden, earn a new trophy, sync it to PSN, and update your profile here again. That should hopefully get the game to show up to the public again on PSN and this site.

If all that doesn't work though, you will want to check that box that will hide every trophy on your profile ("No one" can see my trophies), earn a new trophy, sync, update on site. Then switch it back to "Anyone" can see my trophies, earn a new trophy, sync, update on site.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

So this means you've probably had those games hidden for a while

this is correct, like 4 years now. I plan on leaving it be and never hide anything again xD but first I have to make everything visible again since I put work into drive club and hardware rivals and actually had fun it should be visible. I checked my hidden trophy here on psnp and the number of hidden trophies is correct for all trophies I earned in those 2 games, so psnp definitely thinks they are invisible. I checked my profile on ps4 with a second account like you did and couldn't see both games either.

anyway thanks you for help. I tried your way yesterday with PSvita only bc Its the easiest way (the list on PS4 is bs IMHO). Now I will make sure to try it on all consoles as you suggested.

Do you know if it is important how many consoles I have with my profile on it? xD bc I use actively 2 PS4 and 2 PS3.

Hopefully I can solve this after work...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

this is correct, like 4 years now. I plan on leaving it be and never hide anything again xD but first I have to make everything visible again since I put work into drive club and hardware rivals and actually had fun it should be visible. I checked my hidden trophy here on psnp and the number of hidden trophies is correct for all trophies I earned in those 2 games, so psnp definitely thinks they are invisible. I checked my profile on ps4 with a second account like you did and couldn't see both games either.

anyway thanks you for help. I tried your way yesterday with PSvita only bc Its the easiest way (the list on PS4 is bs IMHO). Now I will make sure to try it on all consoles as you suggested.

Do you know if it is important how many consoles I have with my profile on it? xD bc I use actively 2 PS4 and 2 PS3.

Hopefully I can solve this after work...

I would make sure all those consoles show the same information just in case if your profile is signed into both of them, just to be safe that everything is in sync

• Like 1

Hi,

I followed the strategy 2 times and it didnt work.

I even found differenced between my 2 ps4 consoles and made sure this wouldn't happen again by doublechecking everything after every step. when I changed the hidden status i usually found it changed everywhere but in the end I checked every console twice. then I earned a new trophy. first time I earned 2 trophies in coolpaintr, synced to psn, synced all consoles first, then psnp. and second time I did the same but then I even startet a completely new game with a 0% list, earned 3 trophies and synced.

I'm desperate now :(

Any ideas?

I guess I will have to ask PS support but I just don't believe they will help...

right now I have all games unhidden, maybe the games will magically show up later ?

5 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

Uh...I didn't change my PSN ID (Cloud_Squall78), but now I don't have any trophies? Can someone help? Everything looked fine yesterday.

Same here. I haven’t changed anything, I’ve just been grinding some EDF and syncing my progress within the hour. I just went to check my profile and everything’s gone.

8 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

Uh...I didn't change my PSN ID (Cloud_Squall78), but now I don't have any trophies? Can someone help? Everything looked fine yesterday.

1 minute ago, RedSkyKing said:

Same here. I haven’t changed anything, I’ve just been grinding some EDF and syncing my progress within the hour. I just went to check my profile and everything’s gone.

https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Earn a trophy and sync when it’s back up. Will most likely resolve it.

• Like 2