Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

8 minutes ago, uncharted965 said:

same...

go in to settings ps4 and press anyone then no one save then back to anyone save should sort it 

Just now, LegolasRanger said:

go in to settings ps4 and press anyone then no one save then back to anyone save should sort it 

I managed to get it working by getting a trophy on private, syncing and then Open to all and resyncing all on the ps4, hope it works for you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LegolasRanger said:

I managed to get it working by getting a trophy on private, syncing and then Open to all and resyncing all on the ps4, hope it works for you

Thanks it’s worked you need to update your profile in here too

Hi, since yesterday (after working without problems for years) updating my profile lonny2001 has suddenly stopped working "Aww, no trophies here". No privacy settings have been changed. Since psntrophyleaders is still able to read my trophies, I can only guess that there is an internal problem. Please help!

Kind regards,

Lonny

Have you done everything here?

A lot had tried to sync probably when "PSN" is lagging like a mofo and cause the glitch/bug. Just relax, earn some trophies and sync again. if it doesn't work go to your settings and set privacy to no one then set it to everyone and see if that helps. Good luck.

Thanks for your reply!

I didn't change my username. As a software developer, changing the trophy settings from "everyone" to "no one" and back was my first guess - on both consoles (PS4 and PS4 Pro).

Hoped the problem would just got away in the last 12 hours...

Updating a friends profile (same country) works. Also updating my profile on psntrophyleaders works.

So the source of the problems seems to be psnprofiles.

I'll hope and wait...

The thread isn't mainly about changing username, that was just added later...its for people who have trophies missing, hidden or private. If you read the last few pages you'll see a lot has had issue similiar to you and what they did to fix it.

12 hours ago, FridgeMouth said:

Anybody able to shed some light on this? Happened today to me, I've not changed any of my privacy settings so went and double checked, all fine. Tried syncing and updating and no luck, still holds my place in the country and world leaderboards but shows me as level 1, 0%..... 

Interesting. For me it's wiped my leaderboard positions too. 

3 minutes ago, Xaedere said:

Interesting. For me it's wiped my leaderboard positions too. 

Yesterday evening I also faced this issue. First it was telling me that I did not obtain any trophies and I was level 1, but I remained my leaderboard positions. As of today the leaderboard position is also gone.

I already changed my privacy options to nobody and back to anybody, but that did not help. Let's see if my profile will restore when I'm obtaining a new trophy..

Hiya guys, can confirm if you change your settings to Friends Only or anything other than Anyone for trophies, earn a trophy, then change back to Anyone this works! 

Lost my country rank this morning so was pretty concerned, this method was a lifesaver! I knew it was working when I updated my PSN on here and it took about 5 mins (presumably because it was reloading ALL my games)! 

Hope this helps, happy hunting ✌

• Like 1

Yeah, above solution helped me too.

I put my trophies on private, earned a trophy, synched the list on my PS4, set my privacy settings to everyone, resynched the list on my PS4 and finally update my profile on this website. It took a few minutes, but after the updateeverything was fine. My rank says soon and I did have to redo my trophy cabinet. But hey, it works again!

• Like 2

For those impacted, it looks like PSN had a couple updates over the last couple days. That's generally what causes profiles to go completely hidden when you haven't made any changes. 

There is no way I'm aware of to determine exactly what triggers the problem and so all the steps listed in the first post are the methods we have figured out to resolve the problem.

23 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You have 207 Hidden Trophies on your profile. If you know you haven't set any games to hidden and you've checked your PS4 as well as your PS3/Vita trophy lists as shown on the instructions in the first post,

Just to follow-up on this, @DaivRules was right. Uncharted 4 was missing cause it was hidden on my PS3 / Vita trophy list (despite Uncharted 4 very much not being a PS3 or Vita game). Doing the hide the game, earn a trophy, unhide the game (on the PS3 / Vita list and the PS4 list), earn a trophy dance eventually made it visible again.

Thanks again @DaivRules. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Yeah, above solution helped me too.

I put my trophies on private, earned a trophy, synched the list on my PS4, set my privacy settings to everyone, resynched the list on my PS4 and finally update my profile on this website. It took a few minutes, but after the updateeverything was fine. My rank says soon and I did have to redo my trophy cabinet. But hey, it works again!

This is sterling advice and worked for me.  Thank-you for the solution.