Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

6 hours ago, Biokinton said:

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with Uncharted 4 refusing to show up on my profile and I just can't figure it out. I did quite a bit of searching here and elsewhere for people with a similar problem but couldn't find anything. Apologies if this issue is documented and I missed it.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be enormously grateful. 1f642.png

Thanks!

You have 207 Hidden Trophies on your profile. If you know you haven't set any games to hidden and you've checked your PS4 as well as your PS3/Vita trophy lists as shown on the instructions in the first post, follow the instructions in the following section for what to do if those steps don't work. Set your profile to Hidden, update, then set it to Public and update. You might have to earn a new trophy for it to update here.

16 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Hello guys. why does my LB Rank still says **soon** its been a half day.

It's updated now.

10 minutes ago, danistheguy said:

My trophies are still "aww no trophies here" and my level is still "1" when I update my profile here. It's been days - any word on a fix? 

When did you earn a new trophy then try to update again?

22 hours ago, grimlockjoey said:

I did.  I stated that.

Set your profile to hidden, update, then set it to public, update. If it still shows hidden, earn a new trophy and update here again.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have 207 Hidden Trophies on your profile. If you know you haven't set any games to hidden and you've checked your PS4 as well as your PS3/Vita trophy lists as shown on the instructions in the first post

Sorry, I wasn't clear on that in the original post. I have plenty of hidden games, but Uncharted 4 seems different:

• It's listed twice in the hidden games list (is this normal?)
  • It doesn't seem to matter if one or both entries are unticked, it doesn't show up in my profile here
    • Each time after making a change to my hidden games I unlock a trophy and sync with PSN before updating my profile here
38 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

follow the instructions in the following section for what to do if those steps don't work. Set your profile to Hidden, update, then set it to Public and update. You might have to earn a new trophy for it to update here.

Unless I've misunderstood the process I think I've tried that already:

7 hours ago, Biokinton said:

Things I've tried:

• Setting my trophy privacy to 'No one', gaining a trophy, syncing with PSN, updating my profile here, setting trophy privacy to 'Anyone', gaining a trophy, syncing with PSN, updating my profile here (as described in the first post of this thread)

Just to try something else I've unhidden all my games and after updating my profile it says 160 trophies are still hidden (down from 207). I'll go through the process of setting my trophy visibility to 'No one' and then 'Anyone' again to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the help. :)

Edited by Biokinton

Hey, 

In the last hour, upon updating my profile my profile is showing no games/trophies. Up until then, I've been able to update and view my problem like normal and I'm unsure what the cause is, any help would be appreciated, thanks

• Like 1

Anybody able to shed some light on this? Happened today to me, I've not changed any of my privacy settings so went and double checked, all fine. Tried syncing and updating and no luck, still holds my place in the country and world leaderboards but shows me as level 1, 0%..... 

3 minutes ago, FifeCollege said:

Hey, 

In the last hour, upon updating my profile my profile is showing no games/trophies. Up until then, I've been able to update and view my problem like normal and I'm unsure what the cause is, any help would be appreciated, thanks

Aww, no trophies here ?

This profile is probably private

having the same issue bro

How do I change my privacy settings?

• Like 1

Really weird, this morning everything was fine and then this evening all of a sudden everything is hidden. I will try to set everything on private, earn a trophy, sync, set to anyone, earn a trophy again and sync to see if that helps. But it's really strange.

4 minutes ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Really weird, this morning everything was fine and then this evening all of a sudden everything is hidden. I will try to set everything on private, earn a trophy, sync, set to anyone, earn a trophy again and sync to see if that helps. But it's really strange.

Based on the volume of recent responses, I’m going to go out on a limb and say this one’s probably not on you :)