Boostable?

rintheskyking

19 hours ago, patrahn said:

Password does not work. Only method in my mind that works is wait until game is dead and then use a region like South America to find each other in a game 

South America would be kinda crowded though. We love Resident Evil games here and there will be the occasional player here and there for sure. Maybe any Oceania server?

If you choose to boost make sure everyone has roughly the same mmr as that is the sole matchmaking parameter. Also play on the least populated server based on the current time of said server.

I did it all legit but the final win took many tries since winning games drastically becomes harder the higher your mmr goes.

Crossplay fucks this in the ass. I'm not a bad shot in shooty games with a controller, but I play at a disadvantage with a slower aiming reticle speed. It's egregiously noticeable when I'll be chasing someone down and they do the world's fastest 180 to use a special weapon in a tenth of a second and then turn around just as fast to keep running forward.

I could increase my aiming reticle speed but I get a bit disoriented and can't focus so quick at those speeds/intensities. Even watching my spouse play Splatoon with motion controls fucks up my head.

I feel like I'm gonna have to boost the last 3 wins I need. I got 3 legitimately, so I don't feel bad. What's the best way to tank your MMR? I tried some weird ides and quit multiple matches right at the start and that didn't do much of anything to it.

Edited by ZZ383